User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One Control App Update?

I guess lippert came out with an update to they're One Control app. I didn't know phone must have updated to newer app on its own. Seems to disconnect alot. Also doesn't read percentages on tanks anymore. Wonder if anyone else had any problems. Prefer the older version I think.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine was auto updated as well. At first it wasn't connecting well, then my old canbus connection problem started up again, icons disappearing from the control pad inside, and of course, the app wouldn't connect. I called the Lippert customer support line, wow, they have really improved over the last couple of years, the guy was quite patient with me as I ran outside to the control panels, back inside to the control pad, back and forth, back and forth. He really knew the system and helped my identify the specific canbus connection that had been causing all of my problems. It was one that I had not previously known about on the underside of one of the control boards.

Uplugged, plugged it back in solidly. Walla! Control pad has not lost icons and app stays connected. I would give them a call, plan on being on the phone near the rig for about an hour. 574-537-8900
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D2Reid View Post
    Mine was auto updated as well. At first it wasn't connecting well, then my old canbus connection problem started up again, icons disappearing from the control pad inside, and of course, the app wouldn't connect. I called the Lippert customer support line, wow, they have really improved over the last couple of years, the guy was quite patient with me as I ran outside to the control panels, back inside to the control pad, back and forth, back and forth. He really knew the system and helped my identify the specific canbus connection that had been causing all of my problems. It was one that I had not previously known about on the underside of one of the control boards.

Uplugged, plugged it back in solidly. Walla! Control pad has not lost icons and app stays connected. I would give them a call, plan on being on the phone near the rig for about an hour. 574-537-8900
    That's awesome! By now, you can be a OneTouch tech!
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by offtohavasu View Post
    That's awesome! By now, you can be a OneTouch tech!
    Nay, nay kind sir.

Being an official old guy I can recall the days of installing Thicknet and token ring network systems. Back then I was also responsible for making repairs to our 8088 PC's. I thought it was kick ****** when I got my first 2400 baud modem.

So while I understand the concepts of the One Touch system I would need a full set of installation manuals and about 4 weeks of playing with the system before I would know it well enough to be of any real help. Thankfully the folks at LCI have developed a team of former me's to answer the phone. Just be sure to turn the volume up on your hearing aids when you talk with them, it helps.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750