User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hensley Hitch Storage adapter question

I have an adapter made to move the TT in and out of indoor storage(had help from Hensley customer service). Storage starts next month. If you have done this, how do you back up? Now that there are 2 pivot points.
    2020 Imagine 2600RB
    2020 Ram 1500 Limited Hemi V8 Etrq

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A picture of the adaptor would be nice.

For my ProPride, I see they sell an attachment to be able to temporarily use a regular ball. While I probably should not directly be discussing how to do it on a competitor's product, there are very clear pictures on the ProPride web site.
    I'm too cheap to buy it, however. Both my dealer, and my storage lot (who insists on being the only one to move the trailer when on their property) are just fine with me pulling the receiver pin, and leaving the "stinger" attached to the trailer. They then use their tractor with a receiver to hook up and pull it around.
    One would think that after all these years in business, Hensley would also be glad to sell you something, instead of you having to figure it out for yourself.
    2017 Imagine 2670MK
    2012 F-150 SCrew, Eco, 4x4 6.5 box
    Max. Tow, HD Payload, Airbags, ProPride hitch
    (Previous: Jayco 26.5RLS Fifth, Revolution Pinbox)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The adapter is at storage for pics. I just looked up the propride adapter on their website. Thank you so much for that. I had a hard time to find keywords to even search online. I have the same adapter and it is the same idea except they also sell the locking plate for the second pivot. Hensley setup will not be able to use that locking plate. I was hoping someone who has Hensley will have something similar to lock it.