User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SJMaye View Post
    I am sure GD knows they are marginal quality, but they look good and feel good the first time you sit in them. That sells.
    I think the deal is that the furniture is supplied through Lippert, and Lippert is in bed with Grand Design and so many of the RV manufacturers. It's like a package deal.

Frame, axles, HVAC, refrigerators, stoves, microwaves and so many other components come thru Lippert. And poor quality of the components are one reason the RV industry has so many durability problems.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m about too, have you done it?

Gone Traveling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for this thread, I'm planning to buy a recliner soon, so I'm serving all the internet and looking for any advice. As I can see, it's better to buy not leather recliners? What do you think about Slim Manual Recliner Chair in Linen? I've found it in one of buying guides in the internet and I'm interested if someone has this model and may tel me all its advantages and disadvantages. I mean, I want to believe to all these buying guides of some internet experts, who write all these comparisons for such sites, but I prefer to know reliable information from living people.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123