User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warranty work in Phoenix, AZ area

The Grand Design Dealers in the Phoenix Area want $69.50 per half hour per item to investigate warranty service! And Grand Design will not pay this fee? I purchased my 2018 Momentum 394M in June 2019 and I have 4 items that need to be fixed. I do not want to pay $280.00, out of my pocket to get warranty service.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansbery View Post
    The Grand Design Dealers in the Phoenix Area want $69.50 per half hour per item to investigate warranty service! And Grand Design will not pay this fee? I purchased my 2018 Momentum 394M in June 2019 and I have 4 items that need to be fixed. I do not want to pay $280.00, out of my pocket to get warranty service.
    Have you contacted GD about this? That would be my first step.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they were charging you if you DO NOT get the service performed, that’s understandable. Even auto dealers do that. But if it’s under warranty and they do the work, seems you should not be charged. I’d call GD CS or Dealer Relations and talk to them about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alan and Kathleen
    2015 Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
    2014 Ford F350 Dually (Stormtrooper)
    2012 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS (Land Speeder)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious if you are talking about Orangewood RV because I have had it with them. They don't care about customer service and are crooks. Steve Haines

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally agree about Orangewood. They charge a diagnostic fee every time I have a warranty issue. GD said they should not be doing so. One time they would not give me my key without payment of the fee. Someone there even made a deposit in the toilet once !!!!
    Surprised they didn't charge me for that as well !!!!! I make any repairs necessary myself now to just avoid going there.
    2020 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually
    2018 351M Momentum Toy Hauler
    2015 Can Am Turbo Maverick - sold
    2019 Can Am X3 XRS

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a good experience with Little Dealer in Mesa while buying special order parts. I have not tried their service department but the parts department was very good.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin