User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before we got our 310GK in 2018, we looked at the 344GK. I just looked at them and saw that they are just under 37 ft long. It also has a desk in the back looking out the back window. I guess I must have forgotten it's length and max gross wt of 16800. It has everything a 310GK has, however is longer and heavier.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Skippy View Post
    Agree with this. We recently purchased the same unit. Desk is in the rear looking out a window. I think it’s 35 feet though. I love the layout. Lots of space to stretch out. We also took out the bed night stands and put in a king size sleep number mattress. The unit is as long as I’d want to go.
    Officially it's 34' 8" as I remembered it in my previous post. You could say, "What's four inches between friends?" but that could get you in trouble in some places.

http://granddesignrv.com/showroom/20...orplans/320mks

We'd agree that 35 feet (or 34' 8", or 34' 11' as we have now) is LOTS of trailer. After deciding to trade the 320MKS we looked at a few of the 40-foot-plus trailers and were tugged towards the 373FB but in the end decided that the extra weight and length outweighed (so to speak!) the benefits of the bigger design. We've been happy about that decision quite a few times in the year since - there are still lots of parks and resorts around where even 35 feet is a bigger trailer than the resort designers envisioned.

Each to their own of course; doubtless some here think we are silly cramming ourselves into only 35 feet!
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s a lower end model, but the Imagine 2670MK has a desk at the back of the coach with a big window. Not a 5er, but is under your length requirement at just over 32’. We’re very happy with this unit.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are also numerous threads in other forums of companies that will build you what ever her little heart desires. Two of them are near Daytona Fl. and a few in upper Indiana. If you need help looking for them, I can help, but I'm not sure how the mods look upon posting links to other forums.

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePowells View Post
    I'm not sure how the mods look upon posting links to other forums.
    It's more what the site owners / admin allow, us mods just make sure the rules are followed. If unsure send the links in a PM
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tjndsa View Post
    We have a 2019 Reflection 150 series: 273MKS that has a desk in it. It's my understanding that they are no longer producing this model but you may get lucky and find one for sale.
    I've got this one also, nice small built-in desk and lots of storage for a 30' 5th wheel. I would bet there are a few of these still out there if one acted quickly.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In our 3740Bh Solitude S-Class I am in the process of building a desk in the front bedroom. A similar layout should be doable in most bed-in-slide front-closet layouts.

This was the inspiration for my layout and pretty much what I am building myself. I got a 1" thick (to keep weight down) butcher block counter top from Home Depot for about $150 that I cut to size and use as the desk top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dc4sf9ucbs&t=710s
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali Diesel DRW (Crew Cab | 8 Ft bed | OEM Puck System | Curt Gooseneck Ball for OEM Puck | Timbrens on rear axle)
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3740BH-R Fifth Wheel (Onan 5500W LP Generator | MORryde CRE3000 and HD Shackles/Wet Bolts | 3x MORryde Cross Members | 8k Axles and Disc Brakes | Sailun S637 ST | Reese GooseBox 20k 2nd Gen | Splendide Stackable Washer and Dryer)
    Full Suite of Victron Energy Products (2x 5k 24v Quattro Inverter/Charger | 2x 25.6/200 LFP Smart LiFePO4 Batteries | 2880w of Solar Panels across 4x MPPTs | Cerbo GX)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got our 375 res solitude as it came from the dealer, ordering means paying full retail. We then gave away the dinette and made a entry area. You know hall bench tree and a set of drawers. Serves really nice. Next we shitvanned one of the sofas and I added a place for 6 guitars and 2 Amps . We love it now, call it home.
    2019 375 RES Linen
    KI6KER General
    Home Base Phoenix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a back up to Boyscout, I have a Refection 320MKS with a desk in the back. I own a Sales and Marketing firm. Each morning I and at the desk drinking coffee and reading E mails and reports. I have an Eco desk chair I bought at Costco. When traveling it fits perfect next to the Island between the closed slides. Yes, the 320MKS is 36.8 feet but well worth it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12