Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RV trip wizard and Android Auto

I have done many trips, saved to "my maps" in Google maps. See them on my phone.....but can not get them to come up using AA.

I have tried starting the phone with the trip, then plugging in.....no go. What am I missing? Using S10e
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)
    720w solar, 100/50 Victron scc

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Janet H any thoughts

Jim
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you'll need to sync/mirror your phone to AA and I'm not an expert here but there is some help here: https://support.google.com/androidau.../6348029?hl=en
    You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
    I think you'll need to sync/mirror your phone to AA and I'm not an expert here but there is some help here: https://support.google.com/androidau.../6348029?hl=en
    Just tried it by picking the map in "my maps" then hitting the end point.....then directions populated......hit start on phone then plugged in. Worked for route I put in for church this morning......
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update. Picking the end destination worked. Big problem though, Google maps tried to take me down route 95 through Wilmington Delaware. RV Trip Wizard had the route going 695 around the tunnel.

Why would Google change my route?
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.