User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made an adapter - 1/2" PVC pipe with a 1/2" MPT fitting on it. The winterization fitting screws on the pipe & drops into a gallon jug.
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have a outside shower you need to run antifreeze though it so it want freeze. I did not do this step and had water in the trailer on first camping trip in the spring.
    Thanks
    Richard

Richard and Kim
    Charlotte NC
    2020 29RS
    2012 Ford F250 CC 3.73 6.2

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 760volvo View Post
    If you have a outside shower you need to run antifreeze though it so it want freeze. I did not do this step and had water in the trailer on first camping trip in the spring.
    Thanks
    Richard
    Don't forget the spray ports too.
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an Imagine 2150RB and I have no idea where the winterization valve is. Can anyone help me?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brach311 View Post
    I have an Imagine 2150RB and I have no idea where the winterization valve is. Can anyone help me?
    It’s near the fresh water pump which is near the fresh water tank. Try removing the three drawers from the base kitchen cabinet following the instructions for drawer removal in your owners manual. Look inside. A picture of the valve is also in the owners manual.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I saw the photo of the valve, but had no clue where to start looking. I'll pull the drawers as you suggest. Thanks again.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmharley View Post
    You have to remove the 8 screws on the hookup center in the pass thru. There you will see the winterization line as well as the bypass valve. Looking to cut a hole in my cover and mount the bypass to have access without removing the panel to winterize. Hope this helps
    Probably going to do the same on mine. Make a cut out and turn it into a door to let me access it easier in the future.

While I have the cover off I may install a valve that lets me use the pump to fill the fresh tank from a water bladder for boondocking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    --
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL
    2016 Ford F-150 XLT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SJMaye View Post
    Just got the winterization with anti-freeze done for the first time. Not really a big deal, but whoever at GD that thought to bury that winterization valve and pickup tube behind that panel should be shot. Why in the world would you do that for a procedure you will likely perform at least once a year? That is deserves and Engineer's Razzy Award. It's one of those, "What were they thinking?" moments.
    my thought exactly on the bad design part. I have a 2023 2500rl and it's still the same design.
    2023 2500 rl
    Weekend Warrior
    2021 ford f150 3.5 1776 payload max tow package

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123