User Tag List

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 GDRV Northern California Rally POSTPONED TO 2021

2020 5th Annual Grand Design RV Northern California Rally – September 10th thru 14th, 2020.

To Register... Click on this link:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-5t...on-64218514305

Wagonmasters: Jeret & Jennifer Burnett (916-402-7049, [email protected])

The Rally will officially kick off at 6:00 pm, Thursday, September 10th, and end around 8:00 pm, Sunday, September 10th. Most attendees will be reserving their stay from Thursday, September 10th, to Monday, September 14th, so they can enjoy all the rallies activities.

Your Registration costs included your registration fees ($50), the nightly fees for the site ($52 per night x 4 rally nights) and the fees Eventbrite charges. Yes, your rally costs are for all 4 nights even if you are only staying for 2 or 3 nights. If you wish to arrive prior to the rally or depart after the rally, you will need to follow the instructions in the emailed registration confirmation. DO NOT place any additional nights to stay using the resort online reservations system.

There will be no refunds after 30 days prior to the rally unless the WagonMasters are able to fill your site.
    Last edited by WhittleBurner; 08-12-2020 at 07:36 AM. Reason: ADDED POSTPONED TO TITLE
    Jeret & Jenn
    2014 RAM 3500 Longhorn DRW
    2019 Momentum 399TH

For a list of rallies, we host: Las Vegas, Southern Oregon, Northern California, Central California, Southern California
    https://www.eventbrite.com/o/jeret-a...tt-11860813555

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Registered! I hope to have another Momentum by then, looking at the 21G to be pulled by my new F-150.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Currently in Hawaii moving to CA in July/Aug 2020
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet! We're looking for a 25G possibly a 28G. Traveling with the bike as well!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jeret & Jenn,

Are you doing a Central California Rally this year? We are new GD Owners and would like to attend a Rally to get a better idea of the culture.

Thanks for your help.

Gary & Vici

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTedford View Post
    Hi Jeret & Jenn,

Are you doing a Central California Rally this year? We are new GD Owners and would like to attend a Rally to get a better idea of the culture.

Thanks for your help.

Gary & Vici
    No, we won't be doing a Central Cal in 2020. But have plans fo other rallies in the future.
    Jeret & Jenn
    2019 Momentum 399TH

For a list of rallies, we host: Las Vegas, Southern Oregon, Northern California, Central California, Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New to the GD family. My DW and I hope to take delivery of our New Solitude 373FB within the next week or 2. Our first fifth wheel! Registered for the rally in Red Bluff. Wanted to get an idea of the events and happenings at a rally. We have never been to one before and are looking forward to meet new like minded people. Any information would be great.

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Relaxedrver View Post
    New to the GD family. My DW and I hope to take delivery of our New Solitude 373FB within the next week or 2. Our first fifth wheel! Registered for the rally in Red Bluff. Wanted to get an idea of the events and happenings at a rally. We have never been to one before and are looking forward to meet new like minded people. Any information would be great.

Good afternoon.

We are JC & Babe Mooney.

You may or may not know that the Red Bluff Rally has been cancelled however, it appears that many people are going to show up anyway. We will be there.

We were previous Grand Design Momentum owners and full time all of the nation for a couple of years. We have since bought a winter home near Tucson and a small Winnebago Micro Minnie travel trailer. We still attend the Grand Design rallies, as vendors. I install THIA by Proteng, Automatic RV Fire Suppression systems in the Grand Design towables. We will be at the Red Bluff RV get together.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning all,
    Hope all of you have been having a great summer during all this “Rona” mess, as great as can be anyways. Being full time has its pros and cons; we’ve gotten to go to places since we are always home, as well as been stuck in places due to the lockdown.

Jenn and I have been monitoring the CA state restrictions as well as the county restrictions where the rally is to be held and also other nearby states. We are sorry to say that while the county where the rally is to be held is not currently on the state's watch list and many to most services are open, the county is following the guidelines set in place by the State of California. The state restrictions on gathering sizes currently will not allow us to hold the rally and there is no reported expectation as to when it will be lifted.

Jenn and I, as we are full-timers and have to go somewhere, and since Durango RV Resort is open with limitations on indoor amenities, we will still be going to Durango RV Resort as normal during the time of the rally and anyone wishing to join may. Please keep in mind that this is NOT a rally or get-together; no schedule, no seminars, etc., just individual RVers at the same place and time. ��
    To simplify the rally postponement to 2021, as we have done with our other rallies that needed to be postponed. All current registrations for the 2020 NorCal Rally will be moved to the 2021 NorCal Rally. So, if you wish to attend in 2021, you are already registered and good to go.

Q&A
    1. If I still want to attend the resort during the time the rally was supposed to happen, what do I need to do?
    a. You will need to contact the resort personally, 530-527-5300, anyone at the front desk can help you to place your reservation as this is not related to a rally and not handled by the WagonMasters. No, your rally fees will not cover this.
    2. Can I get a refund on my rally fees?
    a. Yes. Anyone wishing to not remain on the attendance list for 2021 can get a full refund of their registration fees. Keep in mind that once you cancel, you are taken off the attendance list for the 2021 rally and someone else will be given your registration spot. So if you later wish to attend, you will need to join the waitlist for the rally and hope to be able to get back in.
    b. Email [email protected] with your name for obtaining a refund.
    3. I have a registration for the 2020 rally and want to attend in 2021, what happens to my registration?
    a. Everyone currently registered for the 2020 rally will have their registrations moved over to the 2021 rally and if you still wish to attend there is nothing for you to do, you are now set for 2021. Please watch for any announcements as the resort and dates may change.
    4. Will any vendors still be attending the resort during the time rally was supposed to take place?
    a. A few will be attending. Others may, but have not gotten back to me as of yet.
    i. Proteng Fire Suppression – JC Mooney 916-995-2386 (presentation and live demonstration at their site, 9am Friday, September 11th)
    ii. SkyMed – Babe Mooney 916-595-6284
    iii. Norwex Chemical-Free Cleaning – Kathy Knapp 909-855-1997
    5. I just looked on Facebook and saw the rally events still shows the rally for 2020.
    a. Over the next few days, we will be updating all the rally events to reflect any changes to the rally, dates, times, location, etc. If it is still showing something for this year, give it time and it will change. If the event you are looking at has not been updated within the next few weeks or so, please let us know. We have posted the rally many places and may have forgotten to update them all.
    6. Will any Grand Design technicians still come to the resort now that the rally is postponed?
    a. No, we will not have any technicians on-hand.
    7. Will any Grand Design representatives be at the resort during the time the rally was going to take place?
    a. No, we will not have any representatives on-hand. If someone does attend, they will be attending as individuals and not as representatives of Grand Design.
    If you have any questions, please let me know. We will try to get all the events listings updated ASAP.
    Jeret & Jenn
    2019 Momentum 399TH

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Relaxedrver View Post
    Good afternoon,

Rallies are the best. There are seminars, some educational and some from retailers looking to see interesting products, live music, group meals, group outings, and we do things for the whole week leading up to the rally with those that arrive early.
    Jeret & Jenn
    2019 Momentum 399TH