Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2018 Grand Design Imagine 2400BH For Sale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 Grand Design Imagine 2400BH For Sale

We have decided to buy a camp. We are in upstate New York, in the Saratoga Springs area. This trailer is lightly used. We used it for 2 weeks each of the 2 summers we have owned it. Grand Design warrantied the tank valves. They were set up when we first brought it home. GD paid for the parts and an RV tech to come replace them. Other than that, no issues. The ad below is cut and paste from Craigs List. I have had it posted a few weeks. I am willing to negotiate including the accessories. I have also upgraded the cooling baffle and the fans on the back side of the refrigerator/freezer, including a fan controller that you can set the on and off temperatures to the conditions. The refrigerator cools like a champ and freezes ice cream solid as a rock. The bunks make the 2400 BH a great floor plan for a young family or visiting grandchildren.

"2018 Grand Design 2400BH travel trailer. Includes power awning, 2 optima deep cycle batteries, spare tire. Over the hitch front bike rack, 100w solar panel kit, hitch and rear bumper hitch hauler not included in price but are available. This trailer has been lightly used, 2-3 weeks/ year. Everything works as it should. No longer needed, buying a camp. Asking price for trailer $22,000. Reasonable offers considered."

Please contact me directly if you are interested. I have pictures I could email, I don't seem to be able to attach pictures to this post for some reason. Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My trailer is still for sale. 2018 Grad Design Imagine, 2400BH. The camper shows are starting. Given the lack of snow right now, the camper is available to look at.