User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many sewer outlets are on the 3740BH? 1 or 2...

And if 2, do people hook up a "Y" connector or just move the hose from one to the next.

Thanks - We pick up our rig in 34 days.. YEPPIE!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are 2. The rear sewage tanks only serve the 1/2 bath and the outdoor kitchen though. The front gray tank will fill up FAST with the kitchen, bathroom/shower, and laundry machine (if you get one). It is a shame they did not plumb the kitchen to the rear tank.

I got a "y" to have both dumps go to one drop. I added a 2nd sewer hose holder next to the front sewage connection and keep 2 hoses in each of the 2 carriers near their respective connection points.
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali Diesel DRW (Crew Cab | 8 Ft bed | OEM Puck System | Curt Gooseneck Ball for OEM Puck | Timbrens on rear axle)
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3740BH-R Fifth Wheel (Onan 5500W LP Generator | MORryde CRE3000 and HD Shackles/Wet Bolts | 3x MORryde Cross Members | 8k Axles and Disc Brakes | Sailun S637 ST | Reese GooseBox 20k 2nd Gen | Splendide Stackable Washer and Dryer)
    Full Suite of Victron Energy Products (2x 5k 24v Quattro Inverter/Charger | 2x 25.6/200 LFP Smart LiFePO4 Batteries | 2880w of Solar Panels across 4x MPPTs | Cerbo GX)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, really appreciate you helping us figure this out. Btw, I lost the bet with my daughter, she said 2, I said 1. :-(

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, and the rated 106 gallons gray and black water are actually 2x 53 gallon tanks of each.
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali Diesel DRW (Crew Cab | 8 Ft bed | OEM Puck System | Curt Gooseneck Ball for OEM Puck | Timbrens on rear axle)
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3740BH-R Fifth Wheel (Onan 5500W LP Generator | MORryde CRE3000 and HD Shackles/Wet Bolts | 3x MORryde Cross Members | 8k Axles and Disc Brakes | Sailun S637 ST | Reese GooseBox 20k 2nd Gen | Splendide Stackable Washer and Dryer)
    Full Suite of Victron Energy Products (2x 5k 24v Quattro Inverter/Charger | 2x 25.6/200 LFP Smart LiFePO4 Batteries | 2880w of Solar Panels across 4x MPPTs | Cerbo GX)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are picking up our 3740BH next Wednesday! I bought 3 sewer hoses and a Y connector. I also bought the shut-off valves (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1) for the extra protection (advice from a full-timer). While boon-docking, we plan to catch the shower water in a bucket while it is getting warm and then using that water for flushing. This should help stretch grey capacity and water consumption.
    Full-time as of March 1, 2020
    2019 Chevy 3500 High Country DRW Long Bed, Andersen Ultimate Connection 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch System, Air Lift LoadLifter 7500 XL w/compressor
    2020 Solitude 3740BH R
    Titan Disk Brakes
    Onan Generator, TheDryCampers Installed Solar, Slide-Out Awnings

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good call on the T-58s, I have 2 of them as well