User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We shopped both Crestview in Buda and ExploreRV in Seguin, as those are the only GD dealers around. Ended up buying from Crestview in Buda. Our salesman there was named Bubba and I’d definitely do business with him again. One offer was $54k and he came in at $50k. Straight shooter and no pressure. I feel like this is a good time of year to buy. We went on a Monday and there wasn’t anybody else looking.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbs78130 View Post
    We shopped both Crestview in Buda and ExploreRV in Seguin, as those are the only GD dealers around. Ended up buying from Crestview in Buda. Our salesman there was named Bubba and I’d definitely do business with him again. One offer was $54k and he came in at $50k. Straight shooter and no pressure. I feel like this is a good time of year to buy. We went on a Monday and there wasn’t anybody else looking.
    Thanks for the info. We have been to ExploreUSA in Seguin and Boerne. I had forgotten about Crestview up in Buda. Might just have to head north early next week. Thanks again.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you go to Crestview, Bubba is off on Tuesday and Wednesday. If you want his cell number just PM me and I’ll reply with it. I don’t have a dog in the fight, I just don’t like pushy sales people and he was extremely relaxed.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't hesitate to travel and pick up an RV. Dealers mostly suck anyway and after the first year you'll be paying for work regardless.
    2019 Momentum 395
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 AISIN

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive never had trouble getting 30% off MSRP, as long as i was willing to spend at least two hours negotiating and repeatedly reminding them that I was happy to come back another day (which was true) when they were ready to be more competitive with their pricing. If you’re buying in Nov or Dec I’d imagine you could get even more off the MSRP. good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by cbs78130 View Post
    Hello - New member here looking for some information. After looking at different GD models for about a year, we have settled on the 337rls. Local dealer has several on the lot with MSRP just over $64k. Has anyone here purchased the 2020 yet, and if so, would you mind sharing your price? I’ve heard/read that 30% off MSRP is a good number but I’ve no idea if that’s realistic on the 2020 models. The plan as of now is to contact several dealers and ask for their out-the-door price. Any help is appreciated!
    I would talk to Sherri at Colerain in Indianapolis. We preordered ours in 16 for 17 model and got boat show price. She has a great relationship with Grand Design. I cant say as much for service dept, however, I think that's pretty much the overall service people. Understaffed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for sharing. The seedealercost.com link is very interesting. We shall be purchasing sometime after the new year and we are currently doing our homework in preparation. I appreciate you being generous enough to share this information.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prepare to be upside down. I would love to sell my 2017 BHS 3111 but I would have to come out of pocket $15,000 to Get rid of it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were looking at the 337 for awhile and I think if your under 49k out the door your doing great. We changed our minds and ordered a Solitude 310gk. Got it with almost every option but paint. Out the door price of $63K. Over 90K MSRP. Maybe look at the Solitude before you sign the paperwork. The Samsung fridge, wider lower body and bigger windows did it for us. Plus all the other little things.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beamers85 View Post
    I would talk to Sherri at Colerain in Indianapolis. We preordered ours in 16 for 17 model and got boat show price. She has a great relationship with Grand Design. I cant say as much for service dept, however, I think that's pretty much the overall service people. Understaffed
    Personally, I wasn't impressed with Colerain. I went with a place near Memphis last time I had a gig near here. If I had it to do again, I'd pick a dealer that had an attached campground for full timers needing service.
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7803/4...56f2161a_m.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast