Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question 2017 Solitude 360RL - Window Shades

Is there a way to remove them and tighten the spring (or whatever it is)? They do not go up by themselves anymore and need to be pushed up.

Thank you!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by danikat View Post
    Is there a way to remove them and tighten the spring (or whatever it is)? They do not go up by themselves anymore and need to be pushed up.

Thank you!
    You might not have to remove the shade. If they are the same style as in the Momentum, there is a wheel on the end of each side of the roller. One controls speed, the other controls how far up it will go. You should be able to squeeze your hand under the valence and turn the wheel. It's more of a trial and error to see how the wheel affects the operation. The shade does come out, there are 2 spring clips that hold it in place above the roller, not very easy to access.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    You might not have to remove the shade. If they are the same style as in the Momentum, there is a wheel on the end of each side of the roller. One controls speed, the other controls how far up it will go. You should be able to squeeze your hand under the valence and turn the wheel. It's more of a trial and error to see how the wheel affects the operation. The shade does come out, there are 2 spring clips that hold it in place above the roller, not very easy to access.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you! I'll give it a go.