Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: auto leveling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

auto leveling

had solar installed on my 5th wheel trailer now the display on my auto level is blank it still works but can’t see anything on the screen any suggestions

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richard paul View Post
    had solar installed on my 5th wheel trailer now the display on my auto level is blank it still works but can’t see anything on the screen any suggestions
    Remove the mounting screws and pull the display panel out a few inches. Disconnect the cable going into the back side for a few seconds the reconnect and re-mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richard paul View Post
    Check the connections (cable to display head, cable to sensor, cable to the solenoid/manifold). Does the display back light come on when you turn the unit on?

What trailer do you have (year, line, model)? You can add that in a signature, see mine as one example. You can search the forum (search box and magnifying glass in the upper right corner of each page) on adding a signature. That will help with more specific questions & answers. Different lines use different leveling systems (Reflection use electric, Solitude uses hydraulic, Solitude S series use electric, etc.).
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoChris View Post
    Check the connections (cable to display head, cable to sensor, cable to the solenoid/manifold). Does the display back light come on when you turn the unit on?

What trailer do you have (year, line, model)? You can add that in a signature, see mine as one example. You can search the forum (search box and magnifying glass in the upper right corner of each page) on adding a signature. That will help with more specific questions & answers. Different lines use different leveling systems (Reflection use electric, Solitude uses hydraulic, Solitude S series use electric, etc.).

I have a reflection 29Rs and yes the backlight was one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the back light came on and I have a 2019 reflection 29Rs