Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level Up problem

We have had a bad time with our Lippert Level-up system. Drove to Saint George, UT. from Colorado and it stopped working. Error message said low voltage so I replaced both batteries. Still no joy. Had to manually extend front to get it on truck and then manually retrack the back two legs to get it to El Centro where we were able to manually extend and balance legs/rig. At first the inside display had no icon for the Level-up but the "My RV" icon was there. Now, the display itself is dead. Grand Design said to call Lippert. I will do so tomorrow. Any one else have this problem?
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance you accidentally bumped the battery disconnect switch in the off position?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been reading on this site about problems with the control panel. Fellow suggested pulling it out and unplugging it for 20 minutes. I did so and, by golly, that worked! You folks are the best. Now to make reservations for next years Colorado rally. O yeah, no it is not the battery disconnect switch which does not seem to disconnect the batteries anyway. The switch labeling is not correct and it seems to disconnect the converter from the batteries. If I point to where it shows "on" it isn't.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually