User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    I'm not sure doing this for cost will win, it was for convenience, reliability and availability of parts if something needs to be replaced in the future. The Nautilus replacement parts arent cheap and they have to be ordered through a dealer. If you break something while camping you are most likely out of luck for awhile vice with my setup I can goto any big box hardware store and easily find replacement parts (maybe not the pressure gage or regulator I have, but those can easily be removed from the system while maintaining full use of everything else since that portion is also on a quick connect) .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I was referring to the ones circled but after further examination it looks like there just brass quick connect to garden hose fittings. Initially it looked as if your house had a the quick connect right to it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200520_112209.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	26633

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Bob & Sherrie
    17 F150 Ecobeast
    19 Reflection 285BHTS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bob074 View Post
    I was referring to the ones circled but after further examination it looks like there just brass quick connect to garden hose fittings. Initially it looked as if your house had a the quick connect right to it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200520_112209.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	26633

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    You are correct, that is a female to female hose fitting, but on the other end of that short hose is the quick connect pictured. I opted to go with that short hose I can stick that down through the hole that provides access under the camper. When the connection is disconnected the water in the line will go on the ground and not in the cabinet.

2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope this thread is still active as my nautilus has ******** the bed. I have taken the pictures posted and tried to label the setup. please correct me if I got anything wrong as I'm trying to understand what was done. my question is.... the water that comes from the filter, does that connect on the top left of the pic and if so is there an outlet to the back of the panel or just the 3 that I labeled?

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/asse...9&d=1646153808
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails water layout.jpg  
    Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis_o_98 View Post
    I hope this thread is still active as my nautilus has ******** the bed. I have taken the pictures posted and tried to label the setup. please correct me if I got anything wrong as I'm trying to understand what was done. my question is.... the water that comes from the filter, does that connect on the top left of the pic and if so is there an outlet to the back of the panel or just the 3 that I labeled?

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/asse...9&d=1646153808
    I think you got it right. Water filter connects to the top left of the custom manifold and does not go through the back of the panel.

2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234