User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freshwater tank location

I have a solitude 300 GK 2017 seems to be virtually the same thing as of 310 I was wondering if anybody knew exactly where the freshwater tank was located is it behind the axles over the axles were in front of the axles this might help me decide how much water to put in the tank while I'm traveling to assist with the ride appreciate any help I can get thank you

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have a solitude 300 GK 2017 seems to be virtually the same thing as of 310 I was wondering if anybody knew exactly where the freshwater tank was located is it behind the axles over the axles were in front of the axles this might help me decide how much water to put in the tank while I'm traveling to assist with the ride appreciate any help I can get thank you

I do not know if the 300 is the same, but on our 2018 (2/2018 build) 310 GK, the front edge of the fresh water tank is roughly even with the rear edge of the rear tires. So the fresh water tank is completely behind the axles. By my calculations 1 gallon (8.34#) of water in the fresh tank, takes 1.5# off of the pin with the trailer level. You can scale for your needs. Please note; Grand design was changing tank sizes on the 310 in 2016~2018 fairly often. Ours has the "81" gallon fresh water tank.

Hope this helps
    Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023