Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tadi Brothers Wireless Camera Problem

I'm looking for some probable antenna advice to produce a better signal from the rear of my 305RE to the receiver in the TV. If travelling in an area where the sides of the road are close in with structure, trees, or fences, I can receive a signal, although not a great one, but as soon as I hit an open area, it goes out. My camera is one of their HD digital one supposed to be good to about 150'. When I originally hooked it up, I was under a metal roof in a storage yard and it worked perfectly. I have done some searching on the forum, but came up short. I am beginning to think that this setup is a piece of junk, and those of you that are contemplating installing a wireless camera from Tadi Brothers should do some extensive research. I have called them, and have not received much help.

Gordon Fuchs
    Presently in Hensley Lake
    Raymond, CA.
    Gordo Fuchs
    Northfield, Ohio 44067
    2015 305RE Moryde I/S, Electric/hydraulic disc brakes
    2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried one from Tadibrothers and also was junk. Retuned it went with Furrion more reliable and easier to install. check eBay for a good price

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have one and agree that it is a piece of junk.
    Pam & Ed
    "Just Kruse'n"

Momentum 376TH (New 11/04/2016)
    Full Timing since 11/04/2016
    2017 Ram 3500 DRW Aisin 3.73

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried multiple wireless setups (el-cheapo on Amazon thru Tadi) and conclude they work great in parking lot, but once you start moving they start distorting. I ended up hard wiring mine and have zero regrets. Sure its another connection across the hitch but thats a small price to pay for very stable/reliable picture. I also just upgraded so THIS display screen goes over my rearview mirror. Setup is ideal for me.

I shamelessly plug RVS, they have a poor website as many options exist but very difficult to view online; it really necessitates a call to them to get the solution for you. HERE is link to their wireless stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by gordofuchs View Post
    I'm looking for some probable antenna advice to produce a better signal from the rear of my 305RE to the receiver in the TV. If travelling in an area where the sides of the road are close in with structure, trees, or fences, I can receive a signal, although not a great one, but as soon as I hit an open area, it goes out. My camera is one of their HD digital one supposed to be good to about 150'. When I originally hooked it up, I was under a metal roof in a storage yard and it worked perfectly. I have done some searching on the forum, but came up short. I am beginning to think that this setup is a piece of junk, and those of you that are contemplating installing a wireless camera from Tadi Brothers should do some extensive research. I have called them, and have not received much help.

Gordon Fuchs
    Presently in Hensley Lake
    Raymond, CA.
    2022 GD 2970RL (soon to be "released")
    2019 F350 Platinum, Shorter bed, Diesel, SRW, 3.55 rear, 55gal tank!
    2016 F150 Platinum (traded in for F350 fall 2019)
    2016 GD 2600rb (Sold)