User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TOGO internet

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWSWine View Post
    They run on 12 Volt DC but I got 110 to a 12-volt transformer and run it sitting on top of my entertainment center in my sticks and bricks. It works good great running my house saving me the price of internet connections in my sticks and bricks. The only connection you need to make is 12-volt to powe the unit all other connections are done WIFI.
    As i am not wanting to harm my new togo, do you have a link to the transformer or can you provide more info? I see transformers online, but how many amp output should I get? TIA!
    ~Dean

2019 Ford F250 Supercab, 6.2L
    2023 GD Imagine AIM 18BH
    2012 Harley FLHRC, Deep Purple,; 2012 Honda PCX150
    "Auctioneer, specializing in FL onsite auctions"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwick View Post
    As i am not wanting to harm my new togo, do you have a link to the transformer or can you provide more info? I see transformers online, but how many amp output should I get? TIA!

This is the one I have been using for the last few weeks.

https://www.amazon.com/ALITOVE-Conve...2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ=

e
    Dennis & Ellie
    Current 2017 Newmar Ventana Class A & 1994 Airstream Excella Classic Limited Project
    Sold - 310-GK-R Delivered 28 Oct 2016
    2016 GMC Denali 1 Ton Diesel SRW Payload 3727LBS B&W Hitch

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I went for it. I got the device and did a temporary tie in to the wires feeding my kitchen usb outlet. The 22 gig a month plan doesn’t seem like much but at least I can watch a couple videos and do my banking / budget on something more secure than park WIFI. I’ll let you know if it impresses me beyond that...
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7803/4...56f2161a_m.jpg

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemist308 View Post
    Well, I went for it. I got the device and did a temporary tie in to the wires feeding my kitchen usb outlet. The 22 gig a month plan doesn’t seem like much but at least I can watch a couple videos and do my banking / budget on something more secure than park WIFI. I’ll let you know if it impresses me beyond that...
    If that plan is going to work for you that fine but you got the wrong plan. That sounds like a monthly payment not a yearly prepaid plan that is truely unlimited. I have put over 100 gigs last month and this month plan to put closer to 300 gigs on it this month. Here is a link to the plan for 360.00 dollars a year prepaid which makes it 30 dollars a month.

https://www.att.com/plans/connected-...-roadlink.html
    Dennis & Ellie
    Current 2017 Newmar Ventana Class A & 1994 Airstream Excella Classic Limited Project

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If that plan is going to work for you that fine but you got the wrong plan. That sounds like a monthly payment not a yearly prepaid plan that is truely unlimited...
    No, I did get pay the $360 annual fee for supposedly unlimited internet. I'm in a RV park in Memphis so I fully expect some data management after 22 gig (read unusable 3G internet). If that does happen I'll supplement with a Verizon plan somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 - 50 gig.
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7803/4...56f2161a_m.jpg

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had it for a couple of weeks and used about 100 Gigs at my sticks and bricks. At my sticks and bricks the Verizon slightly faster so at least for the time being I will keep both services. If you are techy you not going to like it since you can't get the admin settings and Togo isn't giving up the password. I put my WIFI Ranger router between the TOGO and my personnel devices and use load balancing between the ATT and Verizon.
    For mine the user and password were both admin. I found it by looking through the manual for the connect 2.0 from Winegard which is the same as our TOGO but accepts Verizon and ATT.

We have had our TOGO for about five months and have had great luck with it so far. No issues streaming TV or videos online. We are in an area with limited cell coverage currently and we only have 16-20% of 4G coverage when we check with the app but still no issues.

We hooked up to the Ethernet port and connect everything to our hub so the wife can use her VoIP phone without issue. Ran Speedtests with both and wired got us an extra 4mbps download speed.

Also, we have had no data throttling, ever. My wife streams music all day at work and we stream our TV at night. We have the prepaid annual plan.
    Last edited by Pawsitive Camping Life; 11-12-2019 at 09:44 AM. Reason: spelling correction
    Former 2022 Solitude 310GKR w/8K axles & disc brakes, factory solar
    Formerly 2019 Reflection 230RL, 2019 Reflection 320MKS, and 2015 Outback Terrain 230TRS

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pawsitivedivetraining View Post
    For mine the user and password were both admin. I found it by looking through the manual for the connect 2.0 from Winegard which is the same as our TOGO but accepts Verizon and ATT.

We have had our TOGO for about five months and have had great luck with it so far. No issues streaming TV or videos online. We are in an area with limited cell coverage currently and we only have 16-20% of 4G coverage when we check with the app but still no issues.

We hooked up to the Ethernet port and connect everything to our hub so the wife can use her VoIP phone without issue. Ran Speedtests with both and wired got us an extra 4mbps download speed.

Also, we have had no data throttling, ever. My wife streams music all day at work and we stream our TV at night. We have the prepaid annual plan.
    I tried admin for password on my TOGO and it didn't work. Here is how to access the Admin interface on your TOGO which only users log into your network can see.. http://10.11.12.1/cgi-bin/luci/theme...ard2/index.htm

Yes, it seems to work great but I haven't done any traveling with it.
    Dennis & Ellie

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried admin for password on my TOGO and it didn't work. Here is how to access the Admin interface on your TOGO which only users log into your network can see.. http://10.11.12.1/cgi-bin/luci/theme...ard2/index.htm

Yes, it seems to work great but I haven't done any traveling with it.
    I just tried it again for mine and now it wont work either. Yet it did work last week when I was trying it. Maybe I screwed something up when I went in there or just lucked out! I would sure love to change my IP location so our computers didn't think we were in the Sacramento area all the time.
    Former 2022 Solitude 310GKR w/8K axles & disc brakes, factory solar
    Formerly 2019 Reflection 230RL, 2019 Reflection 320MKS, and 2015 Outback Terrain 230TRS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran a speed test on my Verizon jetpack the day I set up my TOGO. The jetpack speed was 1.7 mbps. The TOGO on the same day speed was 8.1 Mbps while set up inside my RV. I moved it to the roof a week later and have been receiving 16-19 Mbps with only a 30% cell signal. I might be taking a short trip the first weekend in December and can't wait to see what the speed is with a much better cell signal. The speed test I ran just minutes ago was 16.41 Mbps.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to say I am really appreciating this thread. I am seriously looking this as my next upgrade.

One question to folks that are using someone other than ATT as their cell provider. Is the $360 annual plan directly with ATT or is this through TOGO, who is using ATT's network? Are there any other fees, such as activation?
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast