User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbkims View Post
    Replacement Handle for LaSalle Bristol Cable-Actuated RV Waste Valves - Black Water Tank
    $6.81 Item 34490CMA1 https://www.etrailer.com/Accessories...34490CMA1.html
    Thanks Gene! Just ordered, want a spare. Oddly enough, the grey was more expensive than the black.
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same thing happened to me this weekend. Lost the black tank handle. I’ll have to pick some up thanks for reminding me it was missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While you’re replacing your missing handle, it would be a good idea to Loctite the other existing ones on too

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All using loctite. Make sure your using plastic loctite. As a plastic engineer involved in plastic mfg it's not likely these parts suppliers are using nylon or acetal and just go with cheaper ABS or abs/PC and they will get brittle with chemical exposure.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Use some Loctite Blue

Once you find a replacement handle
    Use some loctite blue on the replacement. Remove the other handles and use thread lock on those also.

Left The Driveway EasyRider2019's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2020 Momentum on our inaugural trip to the Carolinas. I found that the handle on my back black tank was missing the first time I needed to dump. I went to Camping World to find a replacement but they only carry handles that screw onto the rod leading to the tank. Using vice grips until I can get a replacement from GD or the dealership.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKirkpatrick View Post
    Went to dump tanks and the handle on the end of the cable was missing. Does anyone know what brand of valve they use on the Imagine trailers? It is just a screw holding the handle on and it must have worked its loose.
    Thanks Jon
    This happened to us and we call GD, they quickly sent one out to us.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider2019 View Post
    I have a 2020 Momentum on our inaugural trip to the Carolinas. I found that the handle on my back black tank was missing the first time I needed to dump. I went to Camping World to find a replacement but they only carry handles that screw onto the rod leading to the tank. Using vice grips until I can get a replacement from GD or the dealership.
    The black tank handle on our 2020 398m was missing at the dealers lot had them put on before we left lot.
    Email Christine at GD customer service very good service! [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKirkpatrick View Post
    Went to dump tanks and the handle on the end of the cable was missing. Does anyone know what brand of valve they use on the Imagine trailers? It is just a screw holding the handle on and it must have worked its loose.
    Thanks Jon
    I replaced all the handles with metal handles and put blue loctight on. No problems now or in the future.
    Buy a regular metal shutoff handle like you have in your house and 2 stainless steel flat washers. Get a longer screw. One washer each side put loctight on screw your done. About $5.00 per handle. Putting plastic back on just a bandaid it will happen again.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mdetwiler View Post
    Buy a regular metal shutoff handle like you have in your house and 2 stainless steel flat washers. Get a longer screw. One washer each side put loctight on screw your done.
    Any chance of a picture or link to the handle you used?
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast