User Tag List

Thread: Fusion Radio

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fusion Radio

Fusion Radio/DVD quit working, inline fuse is fine, any other troubleshooting ideas?

Thx,
    John
    John, Susan & Luke
    2015 Reflection 303 RLS #867
    Bakersfield, CA

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John612 View Post
    Fusion Radio/DVD quit working, inline fuse is fine, any other troubleshooting ideas? Thx, John
    A Blu-ray player and a sound bar with Bluetooth?

I know, I'm a dick, but I've so hated both of the pure-junk radio/players in our trailers - first a Fusion and then a Jensen - and been so pleased with bypassing the Jensen that I promote it.

A Sony Blu-ray player with a remote that actually works (!) can be had for about $70. A Visio sound bar with Bluetooth that lets you play TV sound as well as your phone's music library and streamed radio content can be had for under $200, or a little radio for a fraction of that

Any money can be a lot of money for most of us at one time or another, but leaving behind the junk OEM entertainment systems is worth it if you can swing it.

Good luck.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with you on the Furrion, currently have Bose Bluetooth, will be upgrading to the Sonos Move, awesome sound.
    John, Susan & Luke
    2015 Reflection 303 RLS #867
    Bakersfield, CA

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone figured out how to connect the Furrion blue tooth to your phone? Want to be able to play music to the Furrion speakers VIA my phone but can't seem to connect. Read the manual. Didn't help

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The easiest way is to throw the manual in a trash can, followed by the furrion unit. Then get what you want for your situation.
    Bob and Cheryl, Puka the doodle
    2018 Ram 2500 Crew,Diesel,4x4
    2016 Reflection 27RL
    2012 Palomino 6.5 camper

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to connect the Furrion blue tooth to your phone? Want to be able to play music to the Furrion speakers VIA my phone but can't seem to connect. Read the manual. Didn't help
    Sorry Freeda, don't mean to be rude but many owners don't think the Furrion radio (or the "upgraded" Jensen radio in Solitudes) are worth the trouble of using them.

I don't know the answer to your question, but if you don't get it going consider buying a sound bar with Bluetooth. We have one by Visio that cost under $200 at Costco and sounds so much better than the OEM radio and speakers.

Good luck.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    Freeda,

Turn on the phone’s Bluetooth, then push the mode button on the Furrion until the display says “Link”. If they don’t connect at first, turn the phone Bluetooth off, then on again. We use this all the time, and fair warning, if someone should happen to call you, the whole campground will know-for some reason the ringer is decibels louder than the volume you’ve set.
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L