User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the one I built using the Stromberg Carlson 5' kit. This kit is 5' long and whatever width you need it to be, as you provide the plywood for the floor of it and cut it yourself. As you can see in the pic, mine is wide enough that there is maybe 1/2" of less between the sides of it and the opening in my baggage compartment doorway....

2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xrated View Post
    Here is the one I built using the Stromberg Carlson 5' kit. This kit is 5' long and whatever width you need it to be, as you provide the plywood for the floor of it and cut it yourself. As you can see in the pic, mine is wide enough that there is maybe 1/2" of less between the sides of it and the opening in my baggage compartment doorway....

Xrated,

Can you provide a link to the slide tray? I cannot seem to find a kit that allows for width adjustment.

Thanks
    Steve
    Steve and Jeneen (and Xyro our German Shepherd)
    2021 Solitude 390RK-R
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited 4WD Crew Cab Dually
    HO Cummins and Ansin trans, factory auto-level suspension, factory 30k fifth wheel hitch
    Favorite vehicle in the garage - Kubota RTV1100 :cool:

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunnelgas View Post
    Xrated,

Can you provide a link to the slide tray? I cannot seem to find a kit that allows for width adjustment.

Thanks
    Steve
    Unfortunately, I suspect that they no long make these. I bought the kit in early 2019 and had a hard time finding them. There may still be some out there in an RV supply place, but then again I haven't looked for once since I bought this one. Sorry.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat top View Post
    We have a 2020 2930RL S Class and are looking at installing a sliding cargo tray. Have any other 2930 owners done this upgrade and what size tray did you use. We are looking at the 20 x 60 right now. Look forward to your response.

Steve
    Hi, just joined the forum today. I added a sliding cargo tray on the street side of the trailer. As the door opens flush with the side of the pass-through the tray width is maximized, I thought it also made better use of the narrow part of the pass through on this model, leaving the much wider curbside available. I use the tray to store bins for the drain hoses and bits, mounted a reel for the electrical cord, and keep my Honda generator on it. I admit it is not ideal in some campsites where it can be tight and not much access on the street-side.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0166 small.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	26693
    2018 F350 Lariat
    2019 Solitude S-class 2930RL
    (previously an Imagine 2800BH)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12