User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Traveling Piper
    That looks great and I think our kayak and bikes will also fit beside the cart. Might be tight fit. Thanks so much for posting pics. I took about 100 pics of the 350 in the showroom when I ordered ours, but did not do exact measurements.

Was also wondering about master bath. Is there an access point for directly under the sink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was also wondering about master bath. Is there an access point for directly under the sink.
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, been real busy at work. But here is a picture of the sink in the main bathroom
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2176.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	1148
    besides that area you do have a nice deep storage just above the commode that we store towels, rags, blow dryer, and much more.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2177.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	1149

Hope this helps
    Stephen & Nikki

2013 Ford F-250 SRW w/Firestone Ride Rite Airbags, B&W Companion Hitch,
    Titan XXL 50 Gallon Mid-Ship Fuel Tank and Viair Onboard Air.
    2015 Grand Design Momentum 350M
    2009 Club Car Golf Cart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Traveling Piper
    Thanks for the picture, but the forum says I can't open the pics?? However it lets me reply. Do you know why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only way to see pictures is you have to be a "Trial Member" or a paid member.
    Stephen & Nikki

2013 Ford F-250 SRW w/Firestone Ride Rite Airbags, B&W Companion Hitch,
    Titan XXL 50 Gallon Mid-Ship Fuel Tank and Viair Onboard Air.
    2015 Grand Design Momentum 350M
    2009 Club Car Golf Cart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveling Piper View Post
    Thanks for the picture, but the forum says I can't open the pics?? However it lets me reply. Do you know why?
    I would suspect that your 30 day trial membership is over which allowed full privileges. After the trial period you will not have full privileges unless you become a site sponsor for $12 per year. The membership cost covers server time vs using ads to cover costs.

Dave
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

aktravler
    Hi Piper,
    We want to let you know that we are really enjoying our 350, and are certain you will too! We have pulled ours from Georgia to California and it pulls quite well, it is a little heavier than our last trailer but there is so much more to this trailer. We full time in ours, so have had some time to shake it down pretty well. Our only regret so far is the bedroom closet, the closet could be a little taller, as our clothes do not hang freely and with the four seasons of clothes we carry, it was necessary to put a clothes rod up in the garage between the washer dryer and the bunk beds! W did find a few problems with the trailer but Grand Design is awesome when it comes to resolving them, so we could not be happier!
    Hope you get yours before Christmas, and have a Merry Christmas!
    Aktravler

Traveling Piper
    Thanks again- have never been on a paid forum. Didn't realize this one was that way. Will consider it. Appreciate all your info AKtravel, will continue to peruse the forum for your post- really enjoy reading them.

Traveling Piper
    BTW we were thinking that we would use the loft area (with some type of door or decorative board across opening) to keep extra blankets and heavy, seldom used coats, etc,. Have you explored this to save room in your closet?

aktravler
    Our upper loft is just that, storage! We put containers of extra bedding and out of season clothes up there, and have a expandable rod to place there when traveling. I don't think I want any of my grandkids to even try and sleep up there! We were thinking that when we get home to Alaska and I have all my tools at my disposal that we might close the living room side of the loft and open the garage side so it would be just storage.

Traveling Piper
    Sounds great- like something we would consider. The floor plan for the350 says storage along both side walls, but we can't see how there could be any behind the beds and dinette?? BTW we keep looking at the pics, but we can't remember where the sewer hose is kept.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast