User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

375 RES Converter location

We have a 2020 375 RES and I think the converter died. We are plugged into 50A service. Battery shows 11.7 volt charge. Changed out the propane bottles. Lit the stove to purge air. Furnace is not running. Set to 70F, currently 55F in the coach, 24F outside. I want to check converter output, but not sure where it is located. Help greatly appreciated.
    2020 Solitude 375 RES
    Tow Vehicle 2017 F-450 Lariat 4X4 Crew Cab Long Bed FX4 6.7 Diesel Titanium White Tri Coat
    To truly know what a man is, give him authority
    Best way to get back on your feet is to get off your ******
    God, Guns, Guts, made America free, lets keep all three

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtruck2 View Post
    We have a 2020 375 RES and I think the converter died. We are plugged into 50A service. Battery shows 11.7 volt charge. Changed out the propane bottles. Lit the stove to purge air. Furnace is not running. Set to 70F, currently 55F in the coach, 24F outside. I want to check converter output, but not sure where it is located. Help greatly appreciated.
    It'll be behind the wall in the pass thru storage. Some screws will be holding the wall in place.
    These posts have some photos with the wall taken down.
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...olitude-379FLS
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...-Momentum-349m
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had the same problem two weeks ago. Turned out to be bad batteries. Once I replaced the two batteries and properly wired them, the charge rate was 13.8 DCV. I had taken the wall in the storage compartment out because I was convinced the converter had gone bad but not so. Also, I think the main battery shut-off switch controls the converter. Turning it off did not shut off 12v system. That switch is weird, turning it to the "off" or "on" did no good. it is improperly labeled. Also had problem with the Leppert Level-up System. After I replaced the two batteries, it went completely dead. This site told me to unplug the monitor pad, let it set 20 minutes and plug it back in. It works!
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually