User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ordered a 315RLTS

Hello:
    I’ve been browsing the site for a couple weeks. We just left the dealership after placing an order for a 2020 315RLTS. We really wanted the dual pane windows, second AC, king bed and a booth dinette, which is why we had to order.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on purchasing the 315RLTS! We picked up the 202 315RLTS in August and have already had several very enjoyable trips...latest was 2 weeks along Oregon Coast, Napa Valley in CA and Carmel by the Sea area. We thoroughly enjoy the trailer. Easy to see how one or two people could make this their full time home. Since we bought off the lot in Portland, Oregon we were not able to get the dual pane windows...but that would have been very desirable. We do have the second AC and king bed as well...good choices in my opinion. We are taking out the dinning area storage bench, chairs and table and putting a table length wise under the dinning room window...and have 2 rustic hickory chairs to use. Also putting an upholstered hickory bench in front of the sofa / fireplace. Next trip is in Feb ...a month long warmer climate trip to Pismo Beach and Palm Desert. Already looking forward to the next adventure. Happy trails with the 315!

Dan

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by branog View Post
    Hello:
    I’ve been browsing the site for a couple weeks. We just left the dealership after placing an order for a 2020 315RLTS. We really wanted the dual pane windows, second AC, king bed and a booth dinette, which is why we had to order.
    Welcome to the site. We also have a 2020 315 in pebble and love it. Many happy trails to you!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the site. Hope you have a great time with it for years to come!
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the welcome messages. Im looking forward to learning more about the 315 from other 315 owners.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First lesson for you. Get ready to be separated from your money. When you start reading about all the modifications everyone makes, you'll understand.
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! We were new to RVing, and we're now also full time.

We LOVE our 315RLTS!! You will too.

We're still learning, and I'm always asking this group for advice. Everyone here always provides sound advice and suggestions. So, never hesitate to ask anything.

Oh yeah... you will be separated from your money.

Sent from LB's phone using Tapatalk
    Lynette & Steve
    2001 Ford Excursion 4WD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    Former Owner - 2018 315RLTS Reflection TT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Received a text last night from the dealer that our special order has arrived. Went earlier to see it and was very happy to see it in person. I noticed it has LED tail lamps, which was a very nice surprise, along with the Goodyear Endurance tires. The sticker showed a December 2019 build date. I will post more when we take delivery.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PP0NELQKSySc+yJhc8IABQ.jpg  
    Last edited by branog; 01-04-2020 at 07:49 PM. Reason: add photo