User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use a reese steadi-flex system with the 1,000# bars. My TV is a 2015 Silverado 1500 and TT is 2400BH. This is the only system I've used so I can't really have an option but I wanted to share my set up. The price and reviews is what guided me to make this choice over others. I've also recently been to the scales and want some advice on how to interpret the numbers. Don't want to hi-Jack this thread so I will find another for advice :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember not to long ago being in your shoes. New trailer, new 1/2 truck and a dealer throw in hitch; although we all know you paid for it. Trip towing it the 90 miles home started out great and was kind of liking towing; then on the interstate the perfect storm hit so to speak. Got caught on a long over pass with high side and two semi`s passed on both side and the truck went into the sway control thing. Scary ain`t quit the term of what it felt like. I made it home and started researching and to make a long story short, I had just purchased a new trailer, truck was quite new and just didn`t want to spend another 2 to 3 thousand on a hitch unless I just had too. Was having enough of time explaining to the dear wife all the stuff I needed to get for the camper. After looking, reading and not wanting to drill holes in the new trailer frame I bought an original Equalizer 4 pt. sway control hitch and when I got it dialed in I knew I had made the right choice for me. Now I have a different truck and a bigger trailer and needed a bigger hitch for the tongue weight. I didn`t review anything I just went straight to the E4 and got the 14k. Solid as a rock tow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Kenny & Susan "Freddie" on board
    2019 Reflection 297rsts
    2017 F250 6.2
    14k Equalizer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone here that has experience with the Husky WD hitch? I don’t know the model number, the dealership is throwing it in as part of the deal although we all know I paid for it.
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2400BH
    2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Double cab

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by That 1 Ron View Post
    Anyone here that has experience with the Husky WD hitch? I don’t know the model number, the dealership is throwing it in as part of the deal although we all know I paid for it.
    Nevermind. I visited the dealership today. They were trying to sell me the basic Husky hitch with the separate sway control and I declined. For a little extra money, they’re now upgrading me to the Equalizer with the 4-point sway control, which is what I wanted all along.
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2400BH
    2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Double cab

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great I once upon a time settled for the hitch thrown in after wanting the E4. It cost me money because I was never satisfied and just finally bought the E4. Now on my second E4 and have always be very satisfied with the performance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12