Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Adding lights

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adding lights

I want to add lights for each shelf of the pantry. Has anyone done this? What lights did you use? I probably plan on a door switch at some point.

Thanks!
    2019 Solitude 2930RL S-Class
    2018 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali, LB Crew, SRW

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your easiest avenue would probably be to use LEDs. You can get a 16ft spool of them in whatever temperature range you like and with adhesive tape on it. They're trim to fit. Buy a bag of the no-solder connectors and hookup wire and you're under $20. I added a lot of light to our prior camper this way.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikeman View Post
    I want to add lights for each shelf of the pantry. Has anyone done this? What lights did you use?
    There are quite a few threads about doing this. Please do an advanced search (see upper right of screen) and search for pantry in the title.
    John & Cheryl
    Sold: 2017 Tiffin Allegro 31SA Motorhome
    Sold: 2017 Reflection 337RLS, dual pane windows, 2nd A/C, Go Power! Solar Elite w/2000 watt inverter, Titan electric/hydraulic brakes, Goodyear Endurance ST235/85 R16 tires
    Sold: 2015 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, SRW, Duramax/Allison, 50 gallon Transfer Flow auxiliary tank
    States we have camped in with an RV: