User Tag List

Thread: dealer msrp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dealer msrp

Hello all,
    So we are looking to up grade. We are getting out of a 2015 Jayco dsrl (rear living). We bought the camper used, third party. So I went by the nada and worked with them on the final price from there. I am very interested in the 2020 2970rl but have never bought from a dealer. In my area (south Louisiana) the new 2970rl msrp is anywhere from $42,900 to $45,000. my question is, how much should I expect the dealer to come off of the msrp? Thanks, Robby

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neckbone View Post
    Hello all,
    So we are looking to up grade. We are getting out of a 2015 Jayco dsrl (rear living). We bought the camper used, third party. So I went by the nada and worked with them on the final price from there. I am very interested in the 2020 2970rl but have never bought from a dealer. In my area (south Louisiana) the new 2970rl msrp is anywhere from $42,900 to $45,000. my question is, how much should I expect the dealer to come off of the msrp? Thanks, Robby
    My experience in researching is,
    25% to 26%below is an okay deal.
    27% to 29% is a very good deal
    30% and above is an excellent deal
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    2018 Reflection 303RLS, Build date 9/2017
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can go to the GD website to “build and price” and see actual MSRP.
    Charlie
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank You sir

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My experience is that you can get 30% off MSRP is almost any set of circumstances IF: 1) you do your homework, and 2) MOST important - be ready and willing to walk away from the table. I will guarantee you that is most cases you will get a call to come back the next day (or later the same day) and they will take the deal. "try it, you'll like it"

Left The Driveway scottjohn5150's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dealer msrp

Quote Originally Posted by neckbone View Post
    Hello all,
    We just bought the 3000QB with a MSRP of $43,000 and I mainly worked with a Lazydays RV online rep out of Tampa. She ended up giving me the deal for $28k and I had them throw in a $500 hitch and sway bar set. After we settled on the price, she handed me over to the local sales rep at Lazydays in Knoxville, TN and I worked the hitch deal with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by scottjohn5150; 11-16-2019 at 02:18 PM.