User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We typically carry 4 mountain bikes and just gear. Way underutilized, I know. [emoji846]. We bought the toyhauler more for the flexibility of the space with teenage children.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2017 Imagine 2650RK with Schwintek on both the small and large slides. The only Schwintek malfunction we've had was operator-error when an object was trapped and caused the slide to jam. We were not able to fix it ourselves and had to take it to the dealer. Note - the Schwintek system DOES require periodic lubrication at the motors, not the rail. There is a very good You Tube video from Schwintek to give guidance on the lubrication procedure.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubirose View Post
    May I ask what your toys are in the garage? I'm having a hard time finding a fiver with about 4000 lbs CCC, 40 ft or under, I'm getting frustrated
    I have the 320G and hauled my Polaris 800 2 seater RZR to Moab and back with no issues. I did weigh the entire rig and it came in at 24,940 pounds. The truck itself weighed in at 9,220 pounds, yes I unhooked the camper and weighed the truck. So the pin weight was 2,360 pounds making the axel weight at 13,360 pounds. This only leaves 640 pounds left on the axels and 1,080 pounds total left, GCW for trailer is 16,800 pounds.

I only had about 30 gallons of freshwater, full Lp tanks, about 15 gallons of gas in trailer tank probably around 1500 pounds or gear, clothes and beer.
    Last edited by mostad; 11-20-2019 at 07:50 PM.
    2021 F350 CC LB
    DW, diesel, 4x4
    2020 Momentum 320G

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

schwintek motor

Quote Originally Posted by Rubirose View Post
    I'm interested in a 320G or 350 fifth wheel toyhauler. Noticed that the wardrobe slide is schwintek and have heard bad things about this system. Anybody have problems with their slides?
    I had to replace 1 if my motors on my imagine dinette/sofa slide. Out of warranty, not the easiest of repairs but possible and cheaper then a dealer. Mine seized up on the motor shaft due to our lack of use I'm sure, we didn't use our unit for several months. I advise you to lubricate as advised by schwintek and run it in and out if you don't use your camper often.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Button down is the key, otherwise motors can come out of sync, also use a good quality silicone on tracks seals

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our imagine 2670 has a schwintek slide for the kitchen. We had it fixed a month ago to the tune of $3k. Just tried it to be sure it worked and it went out about 2/3 and stopped. Won't go either way now. Help

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WSCY1500 View Post
    Our imagine 2670 has a schwintek slide for the kitchen. We had it fixed a month ago to the tune of $3k. Just tried it to be sure it worked and it went out about 2/3 and stopped. Won't go either way now. Help
    You should start a new post instead of replying to a 4 year old one

I would suggest calling the person you paid to fix it

Are you hooked up to shore power btw?
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12