Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Searching for a Momentum 354M

Hello All. As the thread title says, I am looking for a Momentum 354M, preferably new but would consider lightly used. Per the Grand Design website, this floorplan is now Dealer Stock Only, but I am having trouble finding any in dealer stock anywhere. I was hoping someone on this forum may know of any of these for sale? Google and RVTrader have returned nothing, so I'm hoping someone here has maybe stumbled across this model while perusing their favorite local dealer's website. I am in the Tampa, FL area, so the southeast US would be preferable, but I appreciate anything thrown my way. Thanks!

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's pretty much the reason it is discontinued...no one sold any.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought our new 354M in Sept 2018. At that time the closest one to us happened to be local. The next closest new one I could find was over 600 miles away.
    I liked the 354M floorplan and outdoor kitchen and entertainment area. I wish the garage was 1 foot longer but it works well for our needs. The unit has a good dry weight and pulls well with our F350 CCSB. Keep looking and a used one will pop up. Cyclone has some similar floorplans with a dinette and couch. That's what we wanted vs the single long couch.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    MN_Rider

2019 354M Momentum
    2013 F350 CCSB 6.7

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MN_Rider View Post
    We bought our new 354M in Sept 2018. At that time the closest one to us happened to be local. The next closest new one I could find was over 600 miles away.
    I liked the 354M floorplan and outdoor kitchen and entertainment area. I wish the garage was 1 foot longer but it works well for our needs. The unit has a good dry weight and pulls well with our F350 CCSB. Keep looking and a used one will pop up. Cyclone has some similar floorplans with a dinette and couch. That's what we wanted vs the single long couch.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    I also have a '17 F350 CCSB, so the weight of the 354M is definitely appealing, and nice to hear it tows well with that truck. I did find the Cyclone 3713 to be pretty similar but slightly larger and heavier. It is a nice second option, but I would still prefer the Momentum. I guess I can just be patient and wait for something to become available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you still looking for an 354M, I have a 2018, I would be willing to part with as we are getting ready to build a house. You can contact me via Email [email protected]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steve - if you are still looking we will be selling our 354M next month - we will be moving into our new home and selling the Momentum. Love this floorpan!!
    Contact me at [email protected] or 847-815-5010

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW - There is a used one currently posted for sale in MN. https://www.pleasurelandrv.com/produ...54m-1170024-26
    This is the same dealer I purchased our 354M from in Sept 2018.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at it, it is a nice floor plan....
    2017 F350 Lariat, Dual rear wheels
    2017 GD 311BHS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the responses all. I've sent emails to those that are looking to possibly sell their units. MN is a little far of a trek from west-central FL. I guess for the right deal it could be worth it. We've also been looking at the new 353G floorplan, and the pricing we've gotten for one of those new is in line with some of the used (already sold) 354M postings I've seen.