User Tag List

Thread: Water leak

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water leak

We own a 2019 solitude 377mbs with a washer and dryer in the closet. My wife noticed water at the base of the closet and water running down our 5th wheel hitch outside. It’s now frozen on our hitch. It’s been a week since we’ve done laundry and still wet. Any ideas of what could be wrong? Thank you

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jscott23 View Post
    We own a 2019 solitude 377mbs with a washer and dryer in the closet. My wife noticed water at the base of the closet and water running down our 5th wheel hitch outside. It’s now frozen on our hitch. It’s been a week since we’ve done laundry and still wet. Any ideas of what could be wrong? Thank you
    Just a guess... it's not a problem frequently reported here. Is there a chance that there's been a freeze in the supply line(s) to the washer and a fitting has cracked to give you a slow leak?
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    Just a guess... it's not a problem frequently reported here. Is there a chance that there's been a freeze in the supply line(s) to the washer and a fitting has cracked to give you a slow leak?
    We just ran the washer and everything seems to be working. How would I like to see if there is any crack l?

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jscott23 View Post
    We just ran the washer and everything seems to be working. How would I like to see if there is any crack l?
    Pull everything out of that cabinet and check for leaks. There is usually an access panel to get at the plumbing, if there isn't then you can gently pull off the trim and take down the luan and see what is going on. You can also check the generator compartment / storage and look up. See if there is any indication of water damage.

Could also be one of the seams where the fiberglass cap meets the body or some other seal / seam / slide is allowing water to enter.

I wouldn't take it lightly, water can cause some serious damage to these units.
    2019 Momentum 395
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 AISIN

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just had a leak in this exact area with our 377 last weekend. It ended up being the location where the PEX transitions to the soft braided hose. I replaced the plastic valves, soft hose, and plastic fittings with PEX and brass fittings. Not a fun way to spend 4 hours with the family. My next project will be to proactively replace the soft braided hose throughout the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2018 Solitude 377MBS