User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great pic.

Guess the point I was wanting to make is that separation anxiety is not due to loneliness (as many may think), but it's based on fear of abandonment. Abandoned by the caregiver. We have had our share of such dogs before, and even though they have lived in a pack (we always have had multiple dogs, guess who's responsible for that).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dallas,
    Nice picture, and if that’s the pet bed I think it is, best bed EVER! Easy to clean up, and easier to wash and dry. Bought mine at Country Max, but I’m sure pet stores probably carry them too. Love your fur-kids well!
    Nancy
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are screwed man, get over it and move on, Nothing is going to help.
    2019 GMC 3500 HD:)
    2016 Reflection 313RLTS:cool:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While we are not full time, we will be taking our cats with us this camping season. One of them developed diabetes and need insulin twice a day. This thread has helped (we hope) on what to look forward to. The litter issue is one I can relate to. They are both indoor cats, although the one that is diabetic tends to try to sneak out sometimes. The other is afraid of the outdoors. While I have concerns about this process, DW seems fine with it. SHE gets separation anxiety when we go camping and leave them home. Our sons stop by to take care of them normally. My brother in law takes his African Gray with him when they go. He (the bird) apparently does not tolerate being alone at all!
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123