Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert Ground Control 3.0 Error

Just moved to a new site, all was well until working through the unhitch and leveling. I saw error messages for LF jack, then RF jack (I think) and now the unit is stuck on Error RR Jack. I can manually level the trailer, but it will not allow any auto procedure. After flashing "Error RR Jack" (with a couple beeps), it then flashes "Manually Retract All Jacks or Hold Retract to Auto Retract". Of course, holding Retract does nothing and all I get is the same beeps and error messages. Is there a way to reset to jack in question, or is the unit in need of reboot somehow?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you a PM
    Tony and Barbara
    2018 Reflection 337RLS
    2017 Ford F350 KR CC/SB 4X4
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same exact problem! After trying everything in the manual, I called the number on the back of the manual and spoke to tech support! They walked me thru clearing the error by extending the rear jacks to about 6 inches then making sure there was nothing in the way of your rig my is a 303RLS! Then follow the message on the screen by retracting all jacks, the front of the RV will drop so make sure nothing is in the way! Once it ran its cycle the error message was gone! Then bring the front of the RV back up past level. At that point, press the “Auto Level“ and it should work normally. Hope this helps, if not call the number on the manual for the Lippert Ground Control.