User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should we invest in the exterior RV NanoCure protection plan when we buy 303RL

We are taking delivery on our new Reflection 303RL on Friday. Should we buy the exterior protection plan ? Is it worth all that extra $ in the purchase price? This will be our first Grand Design. They also want to sell us a five yr maintenance plan. My husband is NOT into anything mechanical. He is a "can change light bulbs" kind of RV guy, unfortunately. Thanks for everyone's help on this....

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We hired a detail company to put a glaze on our RV. Paid a lot of $$$ and after watching them do it I’d never pay for it again. It was basically wipe on. Wipe off. Not a lot of effort went into it.

2020 Grand Design Reflection 230RL
    GMC Sierra HD 2500 Duramax

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. Would never consider such a product. Save the money, substantial money and have someone wash and wax it once a year
    2019 Momentum 395
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 AISIN

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next spring, or now if in warmer a climate, give it a good wash and then use this to seal and protect the finish. The application is labor intensive using the supplied cleaner and then applying the wax. I did 6 coats a few months ago as it will absorb the first couple into the fiberglass. I wish I had done it in the spring when I got the FW. next time you'll only need to do a few coats to maintain and it'll stay looking better than new. The kit will last you a couple years worth of application.
    https://www.poliglowproducts.com/sto...low-Kit.html#/
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.