User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboSlim View Post
    I’ll post some pictures. I had to trim the belly covers a bit but it’s nothing that a little great stuff can’t seal up. No issues with the install at all. I do wish i had more ground clearance on the front jacks but i was already thinking of adding a small lift kit to my camper so it’s not that big of a concern to me at this point.
    Great job! How many hours did it take you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread seems like it may be dead...but just in case folks have done the Ground Control on the 2800bh, I have two questions -
    1. How did you handle the plumbing that runs under the frame from the front tank?
    2. Anyone have photos of the install on a 2800bh?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did have to modify the plumbing to clear the cross brace and jack. It didn't take much but had to be done. I just cut the pipe where it intercepted and routes it around the jack. I then braced it to the cross support. It just took a few of 90 degree joints and a little bit of pipe. Works fine.

I don't think I have any meaningful photos of the installation. It's pretty straight forward. I do wish the rear jacks were a bit lower to the ground and the front jacks were a bit higher off the ground. At some point I might consider adding a small lift kit to the suspension then spacing the rear jacks down a bit to get them closer to the ground. But it works fine as is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the detail!

Do you still have the trailer? If ya do, would you snap a few (well, lots if possible!) photos of the install?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12