User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed and Cathy K View Post
    I've got the cheap heat for about 2 years. I'm sure it paid for itself, I know my back thinks so.
    Ed/Cathy, if you don't mind can I ask how much it costs to do the install? I've been looking at this for a few months now and as it says on their web site, this should be installed by a "qualified RV Tech". Just not sure how much the overall cost would be once in and running.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drkeds01 View Post
    Ed/Cathy, if you don't mind can I ask how much it costs to do the install? I've been looking at this for a few months now and as it says on their web site, this should be installed by a "qualified RV Tech". Just not sure how much the overall cost would be once in and running.
    I spent $800 on the heat system and less then $100 in wire, duct, sheet metal, ect.
    2022 Soitude 390RK-R GMC Denali
    Haoview camera system; Traxx automatic Water softer; RVLock V4.0 Keyless Entry; RV; Comfort System "Cheap Heat"; Dometic 510 Toilet; Eurgeen Small Dehumidifier; Bluonics RO water filter; AP 24-1002 Propane Tank Gas Level Indicator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the heating for the under belly use gas or electric? We just bought a Grand Design Reflection 150 series 2022, and I can't seem to find the answer in the owners manual...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Barber View Post
    Does the heating for the under belly use gas or electric? We just bought a Grand Design Reflection 150 series 2022, and I can't seem to find the answer in the owners manual...
    The under belly is provided heat via the furnace ducting. One of the small hoses that come off of the back of the furnace goes directly down to the under belly. The only electric heat aval on the Reflection models is the fireplace which will only heat the living space and does nothing to keep the plumbing in the belly warm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12