User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mark&Lisa
    One bad apple can spoil the bunch. Social Media groups are great if you have a strong foundation built, and you don't allow negativity to creep in. I look at social as data and manage what is called "sentiment" it's interesting how some people don't act cordial when they have a keyboard in front of them. I know face to face most people wouldnt act or use the same words.
    We're losing our civility. I look at this forum as a nice gathering were you use your manners and are professional. Some social media groups are like bad bars with people who've had a bit too much to drink and are itching for a fight.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had one experience with the FB crew . . . someone was complaining about lack of lighting in the bathroom . . . so my wife posted a picture of the battery LED fixture that we put above the mirror. Responses were immediate. Stupid idea because the switch was too high. Stupid idea because it ran on batteries. One guy even thought that we needed to know that he didn't want to see his own face that clearly. So she took down the post. The light still works really well . . . we just don't go near Grand Design FB anymore.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I try not to get upset at some of the ignorant rants on FB. I usually laugh at their ignorance
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Mark&Lisa
    Wait, Rob, back to the mirror. I noticed the lack of light. And was trying to figure out what to do.

Can you post the pic please. Thank you!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll start a new thread on the LED light.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Ditkitty
    Quote Originally Posted by LCBoyer View Post
    I try not to get upset at some of the ignorant rants on FB. I usually laugh at their ignorance
    I find it sad that the only power/success those people have in their lives is when they denigrate/attack/ridicule somebody else. That being said, it's easier to just not read them at all than to not get upset by it. I wasn't sure how to drop out of the group, so I just blocked their posts.

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so glad we have such a great group of people on here. It makes it a pleasure to see what everyone has to say.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FB=Drama and cyber courage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a few in the FB crowd that seem to complain or bicker, but I think you will get that with any group. I just try to overlook the negative and not get caught up in it. To me it is still a nice tool to help and be helped, and its easier to share pics with a mobile device. I may not always have the right answer, but its always nice to help someone in distress if you have a remedy or suggestion for their issue. I have learned a great deal as well even as a seasoned RV'er. I do love both groups though! I'm glad to be included in the GD family.
    Sean and Donna Duling
    2015 Reflection 337rls #627
    1996 F-350 CC 4x4 DRW 7.3L
    Ferndale Wa.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123