User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slide Out Limit Switch

I own a 2019 Reflection 311BHS, does anybody know if the slide out limit switches are adjustable? I have some slides that will stop automatically when fully extended or retracted and others that will just keep grinding away. Would like for them all stop automatically if possible.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Limit switches? Don’t think those would be practical.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rruiz785 View Post
    I own a 2019 Reflection 311BHS, does anybody know if the slide out limit switches are adjustable? I have some slides that will stop automatically when fully extended or retracted and others that will just keep grinding away. Would like for them all stop automatically if possible.
    Do not let them "Grind away" It will cause problems, they are on a clutch, and it will wear out. The only slide on my 311BHS that stops by itself is the closet in the bedroom. It is a different kind of slide mechanism.
    Last edited by phonemannn; 11-22-2019 at 07:43 PM.
    2017 F350 Lariat, Dual rear wheels
    2017 GD 311BHS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks phonemannn, yeah I definitely don’t let them grind. Agreed on the bathroom slide out stopping automatically, that is a different slide mechanism than the other three. But my bunkhouse slide out stops automatically, I think it is torque limit that stops them but I doubt there is any easy way to adjust since the motor are in the underbelly, not worth the hassle but had to ask!

I do know from experience that if that bathroom door in the bunk house isn’t closed all the way, the slide can do some damage to that door. Still waiting on a replacement door from Grand Design that can be shipped in packaging that won’t be damaged in transit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, that door is just asking to be hit.
    2017 F350 Lariat, Dual rear wheels
    2017 GD 311BHS