User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Traveling Piper
    your answer to question 2 could be- there was a camera option and I think they come wired for this add on. I believe it is remote with a unit that goes into your truck.

3. There is a fantastic fan that comes standard in the garage bathroom. We chose to have a third AC in the garage where that vent fan is normally.

4, We ask about this and were told all 4 chairs recline, they also all have heaters and vibrators in them standard.

You can call the Grand Design customer service people. It is such a new unit, the sales people for the most part have little knowledge about them. We have called them many times. Good luck and confirm what I have told you- we still have some questions, but loved this unit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wrp75_CO View Post
    For what it's worth- we just ordered the 380TH, and found that there was a pretty significant discrepancy between what options are listed on the GD website and what you can actually order at the dealer. If you're ready to get very serious about one (and don't feel like waiting to buy whatever shows up on your local lots) I'd suggest talking to somebody who sells 'em. Then you'll find out what what the mandatory options (what the blazes is a "mandatory option"?) are, and what you can have added. Don't forget to upgrade the tires, unless you enjoy blowouts.

And good luck with whatever you decide!
    I pretty sure we are signing the papers come Tuesday on the 350M (one came into the local lot last week) and it has the Three A/C units and they are all looking to be controlled by the single thermostat in the main part of the Coach. But with the upgrade tire, what should I have negotiated with them for (Type, Size, Rating) or is this to late to make this happen?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tire upgrade has to be ordered through the factory. (Unless your dealer installs tires, maybe you can get then to upgrade for you)

The upgrade is the same size, just the Goodyear tires.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly what huntr70 said. The default tires are Chinese, and I haven't been to an RV safety event yet that didn't include "get rid of that crap" as one of their main bullets. I don't understand how they are allowed on the highways.
    Ussuri Bruin (and his owners)
    2014 Ram Laramie Mega Cab 3500 DRW
    24K Pull-Rite SuperGlide Hitch
    2015 Momentum 380TH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12