User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone with 384 or 385GK, need a measurment.

We are home in VA and our Solitude is in SC. I have some really nice Stainmaster carpet here at home and want to take some of it back to the coach to replace the cheapo stuff Grand Design installed. I only want to haul what I need and need the following measurements to cut pieces that will fit:

.length and width of the big piece of carpet under the dining table and power recliners.

.length of the small piece under the dresser in bedroom.

Thanks to anyone who can provide this info for me.
    2019 Solitude 384GKR
    Stored, used at Myrtle Beach, SC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These measurements were taken on a 385GK. The carpet for the living room slide comes in at 165" wide x 48" deep. This is covering the exisiting carpet in front of the slides on both sides. You'd have to trim to fit the slide box.

The carpet on the dresser slide wraps around the front dresser is 9" x 72" wide. The slide carpet on the wall wraps around and would be a total of 85" wide.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleazenby View Post
    These measurements were taken on a 385GK. The carpet for the living room slide comes in at 165" wide x 48" deep. This is covering the exisiting carpet in front of the slides on both sides. You'd have to trim to fit the slide box.

The carpet on the dresser slide wraps around the front dresser is 9" x 72" wide. The slide carpet on the wall wraps around and would be a total of 85" wide.
    Thanks for those numbers. The 384 and 385 floor plans seem identical in those areas so I will cut pieces based on this. I will cut them a bit longer and wider to accomodate any differences. I will have to get the piece for the living area bound on the front edge and where it wraps around the ends of the slide room.
    2019 Solitude 384GKR
    Stored, used at Myrtle Beach, SC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]