User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it aint broke don't fix it. My suspension makes noises from time to time.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    I got under the rig yesterday and did an inspection while taking the measurements for the CRE3000 Suspension System. Didn't notice anything indicating abnormal wear so I think the popping is just the equalizer and shackles moving. The measurements indicated I am in good shape to install the CRE3000 (CRE2-35, $179.27 @ Amazon) and the Heavy Duty Shackle Upgrade Kit (UO12-016, $93.10 @ Amazon) when required. I have reviewed the install directions & video's - it seems like a very straight forward job. I will keep an eye on them.

Buckaroo
    Quote Originally Posted by mnoland2000 View Post
    Did you complete the install? I have a 2670 and I'm considering the same.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    When we had our Imagine 2950RL i installed the MORryde CRE 3000 and the HD shackle and wet bolt kit. Made a big difference in how the Imagine towed. It should be said that the Imagine initially has the rigid equalizer and not rubber cushioned it also has nylon bushings that wear out in 3000 miles. Of course the Imagine never had wet bolts.

Traded the Imagine for our 2019 Solitude 3350RL. I just completed installing the MORryde HD shackle kit U012-016 and new wet bolts on our Solitude. The Solitude line already has the Equa-Flex rubber cushioned center equalizer which is very much like the MORryde CRE's. The reason I installed new wet bolt kit and the HD shackles was because some of the original wet bolts would not take grease because the grease hole in the bolt was clocked at the wrong position. The other reason I installed new wet bolts was that they did not install wet bolts at the spring end frame hangers. The spring end frame hangers just had bronze bushings installed dry and without grease they wear out fast. Our Solitude has only 3000-3500 miles and the end hanger bushings were already wore out. Of course the HD shackles are 3 times the thickness of the original ones.

The HD shackles and wet bolts are not that difficult to install, its just time consuming. Just remember to clock the grease hole on the wet bolt to the 3 or 9 o'clock position. this makes them easier to take grease. You can search in the axle and suspension section for my install post for our Solitude. Also search the Imagine section for my install post when I did ours a few years ago. No matter which make/model you have the install is pretty much the same. If you have any questions ask away I'll be glad to help you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2265.jpg  
    Last edited by Steven@147; 01-29-2020 at 10:04 AM.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12