User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbgolfs View Post
    I want to do the same 225 upgrade with my 2800BH. I put the MORryde CRE3000 kit on it
    Did you ever have any problems?
    Nope haven't had any more problems since the upgrade. Trailer tows WAY WAY better than before. It was a huge noticeable difference. It was way more comfortable to tow and felt like the truck/trailer handled everything much better.

After upgrading to the 2000# springs, road armor equalizers, and Goodyears we put about 10,000 miles on everything during our big trip last year. No problems whatsoever. We've done several much smaller trips since then and still no problems. There were times on the big trip we were running down the highway at 75-80 (depending on speed limit and traffic) and everything still felt solid and comfortable.

Very happy I made these upgrades.
    2018 Imagine 2800BH
    2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. Were you able to keep the same rims?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob&Vicki View Post
    We have the 2018 2800BH that came with the 3500# axles and the springs flatten within a year so ended up changing out to the 2200# springs with the MORryde equalizers. Before the tires were hitting the floor and now there is at least 4 inches of clearance now. I just changed out the tires from 205/75R15 to 225/75R15. With the bigger tires only lost a 1/2 inch of clearance but there is still plenty left. The bigger tires are a big improvement for the trailer for load handling as the old tires always look under inflated. Now the trailer seems to track more solid with less sway. I would definitely change up tire size as long as you have the clearance.
    Were you able to keep the same rims?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbgolfs View Post
    Were you able to keep the same rims?
    Yes. They haven't had any issues.
    2020 Ford F350 6.7
    2018 2800BH Imagine
    And a couple of Polaris RMK snowmobiles :cool:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12