User Tag List

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need Source for water pump switch

Does anyone have a source for a replacement water pump switch for the basement located switch? Mine is intermittent in one position.

I haven't pulled it out but I suspect its just a common SPDT rocker switch so it should be easy to source.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigma RV water pump switch and indicator at my Kantleak, so looks like 1U series or any rocker that would snap in. https://www.sigmaswitches.com/
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I believe they are actually 3 way switches with one on panel and one in the trailer tied together . You can look on the back side of the panel to tell. I would pull it and check connections. One loose wire could cause your issue. Grand design does have a parts look up on their site where you can look up your trailer specific parts.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    I believe they are actually 3 way switches with one on panel and one in the trailer tied together . You can look on the back side of the panel to tell. I would pull it and check connections. One loose wire could cause your issue. Grand design does have a parts look up on their site where you can look up your trailer specific parts.
    I believe it’s a simple SPDT ON/ON Switch with 3 spade connectors.

I looked at the GD parts site and couldn’t find the switch.
    Jerry & Linda
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe this will get the job done.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Travel dawg,

Thanks. That looks like it would work. I added it to my Sunday Amazon delivery.

I’m in your neck of the woods for Thanksgiving. Visiting friends in Merritt Island for Thanksgiving. We brought the RV at another friend’s park for a few days. We are camped just north of Arthur Dunn Airpark, an airport that I’ve flown into dozens of times.
    Jerry & Linda

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang. Stop by and I'll give you one of those switches. Or we can meet for coffee in Titusville someplace if you want. You must be at Willow Lakes - it's the only CG I know of near/north of that airport. I'm in The Great Outdoors at FL50 and I-95.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We’re not at an RV campground. We’re at a friend’s trailer park, under his RV shade, plugged into his power, water and sewer.

Jerry & Linda