After talking with one of the heads of design and development of the Momentums at Grand Design, he informed me that there was a lighter toy hauler coming out, so we decided to wait. Well the wait is almost over, (I think). We haven't had a 350M come on to any local lots down in south Louisiana yet, so the only looks I have had of this unit has been from pictures from other dealers in other states helping me out. What these pictures don't do is tell me the full story, I need to know about a few things.

1. In the front bedroom there is a second A/C unit, but this unit has knobs on the ceiling part. When I asked the dealer if this was controlled from the actual unit or from a thermostat, he told me it was controlled off the thermostat, but he could not tell me why the knobs are on there. So, can anyone here help me with this one?

2. On the Grand Design Website, it shows a picture of the rear front of the garage looking towards the coach interior and it shows it to have what appears to be a fantastic fan control switch, is this only an option for the M-Class units?

3. We looked at another brand with the exact layout of this unit, it had the outside entertainment package (Includes a tv and speakers in a compartment behind the sofa's on the slide), but on this other brand, because this option is there, the middle two recliners cannot recline due to that box being there. Does anybody know if this is an issue with the Grand Designs?