User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemist308 View Post
    I love my 2018 337. F/T since day 1 when I got it in June 2018. Watch you pinbox for bedrail contact on tight turns. They can be heavy on the pin as I've learned, but with a 3500 you should be fine as long as your payload isn't eaten by a heavy hitch or multiple passengers.

Failures so far on mine have been the fridge (lower and upper control boards), water heater (control boards) and toilet flange (didn't leak just cracked where toilet bolts seat). If yours fail, know to check these things or have it done. Handled itself well in the winter and summer--oh, get the 2nd AC if yours didn't come with it.
    Thank you for the great advise. Yes mine came with the 2nd A/C. We will be living in ours during the summer months up North where it's much cooler here in AZ.

Tim
    Tim & Terrie
    2018 Dodge 3500 SRW
    2020 GD Reflection 337RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very interested how you like the new 337. We are inbetween the 315 and 337. Leaning 337 because of the shower and some extra room in bedroom. The truck is a F350 diesel SWR so we’re good for either. Like having a little extra cargo wt with the 315 but just don’t want to regret not having some extra room.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nonrev59 View Post
    Very interested how you like the new 337. We are inbetween the 315 and 337. Leaning 337 because of the shower and some extra room in bedroom. The truck is a F350 diesel SWR so we’re good for either. Like having a little extra cargo wt with the 315 but just don’t want to regret not having some extra room.
    So far we love it. We had the same floor plan with our 297RSTS TT but the extra room and large king bed, double refrigerator with the 337 is really nice. I don't think you could go wrong with either one but the 337 being a 5th wheel should be more comfortable to tow.

Just my 2cents
    Tim & Terrie
    2018 Dodge 3500 SRW

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nonrev59 View Post
    Go with the 337. The basement storage is incredible. You'll be glad you did.
    Chris

2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2018 Chevrolet 2500HD

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bad. Too many 3’s in my head. I did mean the 303RLS or 337RLS. Yes I first started looking at the bumper pulls and when I decided that we were going the 5th wheel direction that’s what determined the truck was going to be the F350 not our 250. Needed more cargo weight when we decided to go with a 5th wheel. But yes everytime i go into both I come out with , yep the 337. Ha... Now i wondering what if any changes does GD do with 2021 models. We are probably looking at late spring or summer so that could be interesting. Thanks for input...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stilly1155 View Post
    So far we love it. We had the same floor plan with our 297RSTS TT but the extra room and large king bed, double refrigerator with the 337 is really nice. I don't think you could go wrong with either one but the 337 being a 5th wheel should be more comfortable to tow.

Just my 2cents
    F350 6.7 Diesel 4*4 Long Bed SRW 3.55
    5th Wheel TBD

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same hitch for my 337 and love it. There is literally zero chucking. Are you hooking the breakaway to the release latch? Someone from Pullrite instructed me not to latch it there. I would much rather do it that way though, I would love to get your opinion about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by copyritejim View Post
    I have the same hitch for my 337 and love it. There is literally zero chucking. Are you hooking the breakaway to the release latch? Someone from Pullrite instructed me not to latch it there. I would much rather do it that way though, I would love to get your opinion about that.

Agreed this hitch has been wonderful and like you no chucking or clunking. But yes I have been hooking the breakaway to the release latch. Where are you hooking yours to now? You have pics of your setup?
    Tim & Terrie
    2018 Dodge 3500 SRW

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately the camper is covered for the winter, I live in Ct. I usually loop it through the the bottom cutout of the frame or the top where it loops, whatever you think is easier would work I’m sure. I told Pullrite their marketing of not having to reach over a wet truck to latch is a crock of bull. I think they should have considered this from the beginning. I really don’t understand why they don’t want you to do it the way you do it anyway, it’s so easy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I'll make a small braided stainless steel tie-off on that left top loop of the hitch.
    Tim & Terrie
    2018 Dodge 3500 SRW

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds like a great idea, thanks. I think a nylon tie would even work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast