User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile New 2020 337RLS owners

Well we made a deal and traded in our 2018 297RSTS for the 337RLS. We will be taking delivery Dec 12th hopefully and are looking forward to the new 2020 5th wheel. I did buy a new TV this year also. Its a 2018 Dodge 3500 SRW diesel and I'm looking forward to being more relaxed hauling around a 5th wheel.

If anyone has any suggestions for a new 5th wheel owner I'm all ears. Also is there anything I need to know or add on to the new rig? I know the cost of improvements never ends.

Thanks Tim and Terrie from AZ

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep in mind the wider turning radius. Look up, you are taller now. Practice backing up in a parking lot, the response is much different than a bumper pull.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We take delivery of our 2020 337PLS at the end of December. We are moving up from a FR Wildcat Maxx 27RLS and this will be our first 5er. At some point we'll be full timing in it once we sell our home and will be homeless for a while as we build our new place. We seemed to use the TT enough to justify the expense and we enjoy glamping around Oregon so we decided up upgrade. I'm not overly excited about losing the bed but I'll get used to it.

Seems like a lot of folks like to add a keypad lock to the entry since I guess there are only 5 different key sets. I find that hard to believe but I read it on the internet...

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 337 can be a heavy beast and, if you experience chucking, consider a dampened pin box such as the MORryde or Demco Glide Ride (I'm not a fan of the RotoFlex). As mentioned, we really enjoy our electronic entry lock. We don't use the remote(s) any more (too bulky to carry around), but it's a bit more secure and it's nice not having to pull the keys out of my pocket or her purse to unlock the door. If your 337 came with load range E Welstlake tires, you might want to think about putting some better tires on before too long. RVs are rather like boats - and you know what they say about boats: "They are holes in the water into which one pours money."

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Keep in mind the wider turning radius. Look up, you are taller now. Practice backing up in a parking lot, the response is much different than a bumper pull.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the info. A buddy said exactly the same thing to me about the height and drive-ability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    The 337 can be a heavy beast and, if you experience chucking, consider a dampened pin box such as the MORryde or Demco Glide Ride (I'm not a fan of the RotoFlex). As mentioned, we really enjoy our electronic entry lock. We don't use the remote(s) any more (too bulky to carry around), but it's a bit more secure and it's nice not having to pull the keys out of my pocket or her purse to unlock the door. If your 337 came with load range E Welstlake tires, you might want to think about putting some better tires on before too long. RVs are rather like boats - and you know what they say about boats: "They are holes in the water into which one pours money."

Rob
    Thanks Rob that is good info. The dealer I'm buying from ordered the rig with 16" Goodyear tires. I know they are better than the Chinese bombs. Will be doing a shake-down run for 2 weeks after we take delivery. We are also going with the SuperLite hitch from PullRite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well finally got the new rig yesterday. It towed very nice with the reverse gooseneck and SuperLite hitch system. I'm very impressed and hope I have no issues down the road.

Thanks for your guy's input.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191223_154414.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	23964

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And a pic hooked up.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191223_154052584_HDR.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	23965

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stilly1155 View Post
    And a pic hooked up.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191223_154052584_HDR.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	23965
    Nice looking pair up! Enjoy the new 337
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my 2018 337. F/T since day 1 when I got it in June 2018. Watch you pinbox for bedrail contact on tight turns. They can be heavy on the pin as I've learned, but with a 3500 you should be fine as long as your payload isn't eaten by a heavy hitch or multiple passengers.

Failures so far on mine have been the fridge (lower and upper control boards), water heater (control boards) and toilet flange (didn't leak just cracked where toilet bolts seat). If yours fail, know to check these things or have it done. Handled itself well in the winter and summer--oh, get the 2nd AC if yours didn't come with it.
    Last edited by chemist308; 12-28-2019 at 01:17 PM. Reason: fix an error
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7803/4...56f2161a_m.jpg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast