User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just booked another stay at Lake Pleasant RV park in Bothell, north side of the Seattle area. Nice little park, mostly old folks running around though.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMatthewsBand View Post
    Wait a minute, your college age boys are hanging out with their parents for spring break?
    What planet are you from?
    [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahaha! They don't mind us so much because we only see each other a few times a year!

btw, you ever take your rig to a Gorge concert?? I'm HUGE DMB fan. Sounds like you are too. You go to any shows this year?
    Carla and Paul
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    2018 Ram 2500
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m from that area & not much to choose from. Lk Sawyer RV, east of Kent, is old & a little run down, but ok for your purpose. I stay there when I’m visiting in the area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've stayed in the Gig Harbor RV park and enjoyed the stay. It's a little outside of Tacoma but a good place with nice amenities.
    http://www.gigharborrvresort.com

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The KOA in Kent is not very nice. We stayed at Tall Chief RV Resort, which was much prettier, but the internet was almost non-existence.

Try to make it up to Anacortes, which is a port city entry to the San Juan Islands. We stayed at Pioneer Trail RV Park, which was fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Centralia works for you there is Millersylvania State Park near Olympia. It is located on a nice lake and it is not far off I-5. The Washington State Parks will take reservations. Last time we were there it had a small cozy restaurant and also a beer garden. Web site: parks.state.wa.us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take a look at The Gig Harbor RV Resort. It's about 20 minutes from UW Tacoma and plus it's a nice area and park.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK I'm going to give away my secret! Join your local Elks Lodge. There are about 85% of the Elks Lodges through out the USA
    that have RV hookups. From very basic dry camping to full tilt RV parks. Yearly dues to join a Elks Lodge range from $75 to $150
    depending on how big/small your lodge is. Campsites run from $10 to $30 + or so a night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was stationed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Tacoma for a few years and we use to go 15 minutes South on I-5 down to a place called American Heritage Campground. It will be tight with a big rig but I use to put our 37' TT in the spots pretty easy. Its tucked into the woods; nice and quiet. They only have 30 amp hookups if I remember correctly, but up there you won't need much else under all those trees.
    2020 Momentum 395M
    2017 F-350 DRW 6.7L Lariat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12