Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

21BHE Water Leak

Recently had some strong rains come through the area. I kept a close eye on things in the trailer given the was the first major rain storm it has been in. Needless to say I found a very small puddle of water on the floor just by the drawer at stove. I checked everything above and around the stove area and could not find a leak. I pulled the drawer out and found a board that is used to hold drawer brackets damp and another small puddle of water. Looking around more I found another small puddle under the furnace. But I could not find the source of the leak at all. Has any experienced this issue with their trailer.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would call grand design and set up a service appointment.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would check the top caulking of the furnace, window above the stove to see if the sealant is cracked or missing. You could also check the plumbing in that area near the sink or even the fridge/stove vents on the exterior to see if water has gotten in. Strong rains can work there way in there.