I bought this truck to tow my camper and it pulls it with no problems as far as power BUT the problem is the nose of the camper sits 6" high. After many discussions with GD and Lippert they BOTH do not recommend raising the camper for numerous reasons.
There are NO lowering kits for my truck so in order to tow level I am looking at having to remove the bed of my truck and installing a flat bed so I can reset the pin box elevation and drop the trailer down.
BTW, the RAM I bought came with the 5th wheel prep pkg so I went into this thinking I was buying the perfect vehicle to tow a 5er with but it DOESN'T work. Has anyone else had this kind of problem and what did you do to resolve it?
I am thoroughly fed up with the whole thing and wished someone at some point , the RAM dealer or the camper dealer , would have pointed out that this combination will not work safely. I now have $90,000.00 invested in this and it appears the only fix is to spend MORE money and modify the truck.
I would appreciate any and all input on this.

Have a great Thanksgiving and don't forget to set your bathroom scales back 10 lbs.