User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2019 Imagine 2400BH Bathroom Grey Valve Part Number?

Hello everyone! While I was getting our trailer ready for winter, the dump valve for our 2400BH bathroom (rear grey tank) broke. The handle that you pull when you’re ready to dump the unit and the cable that ultimately attaches to the valve in the underbelly separated, and now I won’t be able to operate the valve come spring time. I will order a replacement, but I am not 100% sure which part it is. On the parts lookup website there are two different valves listed for the grey tanks, one with a 36” cable (Part Number 310115) and one with a 60” cable (310156). Does anyone happen to know which is the correct part? If it helps, the black tank valve, which is in the rear by the grey tank valve in question, has a 36” cable. Thanks!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure which part, but if your RV came with LaSalle Bristol valves do yourself a favor and order the correct size in Valterra. Valterra cables can be replaced without needing to replace the entire valve.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH