User Tag List

Currently in Hawaii moving to CA in July/Aug 2020
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Howdy from us both!

Hi all, We are Alex and Rachel working and living in HAWAII and downsizing and planning the big move to CA next year and transfer into a Momentum25G possibly 28G or maybe, just maybe a 5th wheel "mini-Mo" G class. I'm selling my business and have a background where I can do contract work all over the US, Rachel's skills are mobile as well. We're more the boon docking, out there in the middle of nowhere type. We do Ultramarathon trail runs "100 miles" and camp, hike, backpack, explore kinda people. We will be getting our feet wet and transitioning to full time! Reasons for the Choice of 25G/28G= I have a BMW R9T Scrambler that we love to use to get away and see/do things on. I make furniture and crafts by hand using hand tools and Rachel is a licensed cosmetologist and so we like the idea of a modular space for projects/office/hair studio/roll the bike in/out/coffee on the deck/happy hour/watching sunset/Large fresh tank/ well built and insulated/Genny/walkable roof for solar/great company. (We did/do have a few very specific models/mfgrs that interest us also specifically similar spec'd Outdoors RV TRX models. Yeah, I know, optimistic and sounds like a bad idea but we agree, even if we do this for a full year or even two, we are doing it now before we get too old to get to do the crazy adventures we love to do!
    Any ideas, questions, comments, suggestions will be appreciated and considered.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome!

Wish I still had that energy! Gone are the days of counting on traditional retirement to live a fuller life! Seize the day you two! Some would argue you already have considering your current home base!

Enjoy shopping for what suits you best.

Currently in Hawaii moving to CA in July/Aug 2020
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate your kind words! It is nice here for sure but both of our families are in the mainland and we think now is the time. Our parents are getting older and we may have to be around for them near future so we doing it now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi and welcome to the board and GD family, it's growing so fast it is hard to keep up.
    Definately do it while you can and don't look back, who knows your 1 or 2 years may turn into more !
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from Wv
    NAVY 1980-1984
    2022 Reflection 337 RLS
    2023 GMC SierraDenali 2500 HD
    Anderson ultimate hitch